Google+ Followers

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Let Go the Anchor ~ Lyrics ~ MOBIUStRIPZ ~

MobiusTripz


ComScore

Let Go the Anchor

http://www.reverbnation.com/mobiustripz#!

I offer all I have to give,
It's what makes it worth to live,
What I have is really his,
The Book is not a myth!

Chorus...

Peace is Coming!...Hallelujah.
Peace is Coming!... Amen.
Perace is Coming!...join hands.
Peace is Coming!...be friends.

Life a lesson...Heaven Sent!
Time here not permanent ...only lent,
Eternal Space Forever ~ a Promise!
Be careful how it's spent!

I ask now you love another,
forgive resentment if you chain your brother,
let go the Anchor that sinks the ship,
Offer Peace on this part of your trip.

Mathmetician, Artist, Scientist, Professor!
Sin is not for free!
know I am the One and Only,
let not mere knowledge deceive.

With outstreched arms,
I reach for you, ad infinitum,
Language spoken, written, or sung,
I offer for you to enlighten.


FREE STREAMING MUSIC BY MobiusTripz 24/7...
STORE NOW OPEN TOO, LINK IN MUSIC PLAYER

DOWNLOAD THE ANDROID APP AS WELL, FREE TOO !!!


ComScore