Google+ Followers

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My newest song link...enjoy ! FREE STREAMING MUSIC 24/7 MobiusTripz

My song on youtube

Peace is Coming!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClPohEBicUQ WEAK VIDEO...GETTING TOGETHER WITH FRIENDS AND WILL BE PRODUCING SOME GREAT STUFF...ONE YEAR OR LESS...LOOK FOR THIS SUMMER IF I AM ABLE TO WALK, IT WILL HAPPEN, EVEN IF I HAVE TO CRAWL!...BROKEN BACKS SUCK ! HEALING IS COMING STRONG, AND I WILL BE WHOLE AGAIN, PLEASE LORD I PRAY, AND I ASK PERHAPS YOU EACH PRAY FOR ME AS I DO FOR EACH OF YOU, EVEN IF PERHAPS WE NEVER MEET FACE TO FACE, SHARE A HUG, OR EVEN A SMILE, WE ARE HERE ONE FAMILY UNDER ONE GOD, NO MATTER OUR SUPERFICIAL PERSONAL PHILOSOPHYS! PEACE TO ALL FRIENDS OF ALL WALKS AND ALL NATIONS, ONE WORLD, ANIMMAL AND PLANT INCLUDED TOO ...A SYMBIOTIC RELATIONSHIP IS PEACE.

FREE STREAMING MUSIC BY MobiusTripz 24/7...
STORE NOW OPEN TOO, LINK IN MUSIC PLAYER

DOWNLOAD THE ANDROID APP AS WELL, FREE TOO !!!


ComScore