Google+ Followers

Saturday, December 11, 2010

I AINT YOUR GUNIEA PIG / DEMON SEED FRUIT - Latest song lyrics to song(s) I am working on.


ComScore 12 11 2010

I AINT YOUR GUNIEA PIG / DEMON SEED FRUIT

I have been broken so many times,
poked and prodded and probed
like a voo doo doll
yet I am still whole

broken back
gout attack
molested
asthmatic ill

smoking drinking
hell raising fool
but still on
I continue to roll

CHORUS

I ain’t your Guinea Pig
I stopped being that stupid kid
no voo doo doll for science
I ain’t your guinea Pig



This modern society
needs to take care of others for free
not that it is deserved in a selfish way
but whats right, OBVIOUS TO SEE

Greed drives our country machine
gobbling cash, a demonic pursuit
sucking too many in to get caught up in the blades
of a harvesting machine reaping demon seed fruit !

been in too many lines too many years
to be told what I knew to do already,
red tape suffocating
good to see the demise of Industry

get a guitar and play
Johnny is always in a song
perhaps you to are a johnny
lets get healing, and travel on

CHORUS

I ain’t your Guinea Pig
I stopped being that stupid kid
no voo doo doll for science
I ain’t your guinea Pig


I will see you my friends soon
through eyes I will see it all
20 years may have passed
hope you to hear the call

cause we ain’t no guinea pigs
not living like that anymore
the politics in our world
is rotten to the core

truth is moving forward fast,
like the horses riding towards each of us,
I was a guinea pig and still victorious,
in each we need to trust

I Love You Friends !