Google+ Followers

Friday, December 10, 2010

NO MAN IS AN ISLAND ~ LYRICS~ MobiusTripz ~My Original Poem turned into a new name, and song...NO MAN IS AN ISLAND

My Original Poem that turned into a new name,,,and song...NO MAN IS AN ISLAND

NEW WORDS IN THE SONG A VARIATION OF THE POEM TO FIT THE MOOD OF MY TUNES

http://www.reverbnation.com/c./poni/24484534

YOU MAY HAVE TO COPY AND PASTE INTO THE BROWSER

OR GOOGLE, MobiusTripz

the band name

Enjoy!



Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Life's Sometimes Lonely Journey - Original short poem
Life's sometimes lonely journey


On an island standing alone,
surrounded with all of my friends of life,
memories of yearned time lost gone by,
and time to strike now rich, love surrounds me,
no one comes along,
journeys spent alone, I ask why?

I try to catch a drift,
sliding gracefully to my friends,
my twisted word of expression,
misunderstood by many,
clues to an answer for all,
losing in rapid succession?

Souls that slip these surly bonds of life,
and time wins as always once again,
when I catch up behind it,
I promise next to be a better friend.

Now is the moment to share,
and be footloose and fancy free,
I just want to say I Love All My Friends,
that are on this island with me. LOOK FOR IT IN THE MUSIC PLAYER BELOW...enjoy an share the tunes...many styles and all original and something for everyone.
ComScore