Google+ Followers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Posted as my question through the digital portal for the question section at enotes:

Posted as my question through the digital portal for the question section at enotes: (if bold this text did not exist at that site upon submission of my question proven no longer question, but rather fact, by the beautiful choice of such LANGUASGE! THAT IS SPELLLEDDDD WRRRROOOONNNNG!
Ich ben !
If you read where I explain  about myself, then you are here now, question is this, May I, by my very own definintion, which  I have written about my new musical genre be allowed to do so ?
If you are here now, please read the section, "Anything else you'd like to explain about yourself?"

I am John Stephen Swygert, a musician and fellow artist, I designed a new genre of music I call, "Effusio Spiritus Animus" and which my musical output creations are digitally called the band named " MobiusTripz"...hear me and laugh and live and love and live life
words are powerful

after reading the question section, keep this in mind please for your ponder. am I allowed to do this, like the art here in my sentence shuffle, thusly be able to declare this new musical genre to be a new genre, or mantra, if you will, that calls for Peace and celebration. The question many fold is this, can you ask a question in the middle of a sentence?, well I just did!. Who defines who made this new genre for life that we shall all enjoy. Peace is Coming! The last thing to end this paragrahicall digital loop of a question is, should there be any question at all?

Comments welcome!

Peace and Love

Please read the what is your question section if you are here now please.

I now await response? At 12:08 p.m. December 15 in this year we know as written here upon electronic digital air and silcon which we hail 2010.

AMEN!

Please see through this message,
as language is an art,
transforming the reader perspective,
Did I forget the question mark

perhaps I have this answer,
and peace so small its peaceful
will follow thee...

Like colorful butterflys from heaven,
fluttering sweetly by,
gliding through this spiritualizationixation,
I spelled it that way on purpose again!

The language is the key,
too the music ye makes in heaven,
which the soul through,
flows in me.

Every letter perfectly place,d
and words with such incision,
piercing into your mind as you read,
beautiful artfelt expression

Title

God is most perfect transparency

as we glide over the space we call time

I will turn all this language as written
now into music for all to hear,
I have the technology,
and the discretion,

Its time for the churches to hear,

Four horses have ridden,

over all time,
always asking such questions

and the time is now

to not suckle the cow

whos sweet milk was so freely with love given

I command ye to wake up and tune in...

so stay tuned from the time such noted,

a response I ask of thee all ye PEOPLE!

Now!

7
=
MobiusTripz
message in some
not all songs alike
we all have dark sides

transparency
a message loud and clear
clarity in reach,
all not aware!

Lets these word so sweet,as to roll of your tounge,
once were a groan or grunt, before I invented word,
LOGOS, first a thought,
thence all things flesh made.

I ask ye a question

not I demand you,
shall understand this,
set now our love free

free means all
no divide
love
.

The only question I have is
that you look now at once,
at yourself!

Not alone ever,
I am your royal highness
Om Nipo Tence
what is art is what
is laguage is art
is art is what is
and is
such as life is
and is
calm
love
hello
sweet friend
let thine words inspire
new good fire
rekindle
less sin
no sin
.
sin or no sin
human condition
fact not question
I could go on with word forever,
hate more NOT!
Now!

Align with this message
the channel is open
life full of portals
on time
we float

so gracefully
so gracefull, so gracefull,
so gracefull, so gracefull, so gracefull,
so gracefull, so gracefull,
so gracefull,
peace
to
all
.
.
.
.
.
f
o
l
l
o
w

n
o
w
ONE VISION!
!I AM WHO I AM!
He who is again man
or even manuscript
or a coy artist
being artful with word
that is sing as you read it
the words create flow
in a soul once more static
it feels so dramatic
relax I feel your soul
so may place I have known
lets share them together
I am here for you man
through manuscript
as I type
on such note as been dated
as written by MobiusTrpiz
a musical talent,
all from one
mind
one we all share
oh we all sing to Thee
a beautiful rebirth
a “Green ERA”
now present I give you so close to
such great holidays
all rejoice to such heaven,
stop admiring the nasty cash,
which as you read you taste in your mouth,
words touch the spirt,
use them wisely with deep wisdom,
from you learned from times that have passed
and then focus and tune in
what is your calling
quite simply and not quite simply when

one day a question
no longer has time to answer
all things revealed
open mind!

One
vision
humanity
now
!

see thy spirit
war no longer
kill no more
each other

principles all alike
communication a problem
pull it root from soil

leaving not a shred
atomically small
powerful enough TOGEHER NOW and emitting
on your LCD screen,
you may have yourself a
?
Who asks a question
when no one is listening
not even caring
not sweet
but teaching a lesson
forward with vision
one
time to learn and apply
all we have with a pureness
money such evil
no longer sharing
hoarding and jailing,
not enough healing,
words of such art now please I pray,
get through.

Such flow and such peace
envision in now,
and each we as one together
will swiftly fly forward
sweet kisses taste nectar
hatred no longer
al perspectives
ARE RIGHT

human
condition
gift
to enjoy
peace
now
peace now
peace
now

so
ng

hear it
word art
to enjoy
to love
aT ThIS mOmENt
CLOSE to word mountain,
artist misunderstood
I think not ever again...
communication
is what it is
lacking in wisdom
and understanding
STOP ANGER INSIDE YOU NOW
rejoice all sister and brother noW!
Let warmth, compassion now fill your hearts !.
Once again climbing mountains
no longer alone perhaps now
I pray you too understand!.
I am
peace
is art
is what
is
.
.
.one
.
Vision!
ALL
!