Google+ Followers

Friday, March 18, 2011

Banana Face ~ PETROL COFFIN NAILS, MODERN TECHNOLOGICAL POST-INDUSTRIALIZATION 2011 usa

MobiusTripz
ComScore TITLE:
BANANA FACE /
PETROL COFFIN NAILS, MODERN TECHNOLOGICAL POST-INDUSTRIALIZATION 2011 usa

I exhaled smoke into the air,
Burt's Bees Beeswax and Banana Hand Creme
restore youth to old dry guitar jammin hands
and I smear a little across a now dry face too

cold air bites and drys taught skin
inhale...hold it in...exhale
perspective changing, rearranging, stranging,
a banana seed resides now on my face

seed in grease pours into a pore
what happens next is real I implore
I scream it with vigor this tale of truth
to lie a tale of a banana seeded face would be so very uncouth

there inside a pore this seeds lap of luxury
so sprout it did quick indeed
funny what creative tales whips up in the mind
the storms made by smoke and weed

leaves came quicker then blink of eye
bananas in bunch right close to my ear
the things that were happening brought many a stare
things cant be repeated, things such I hear

bowl now empty the bananas quickly multiply,
all i see is yellow in my eye
need a banana man...good for the soul
I have many for free, just don't ask why

I use organic brands of notoriety
that blend into soul as sweet poetry
caressing and nurturing with healing love
organic is from heaven above

petroleum all around from oil of matter decayed
is that organic ? from which we make synthetic
carcinogens and poisons all around everywhere
strategically molded shapely merchandised coffin nails

(excerpt pasted on FB March 18, 2011 appx. 4 a.m.)

(with it as a chorus accompanied by a few more lyrics to fade down in the chorus as written with lyrical tablature)

TITLE:
PETROL COFFIN NAILS, MODERN TECHNOLOGICAL POST-INDUSTRIALIZATION 2011 usa

CHORUS OF NEW TUNE:

petroleum all around from oil of matter decayed
is that organic ? from which we make synthetic
plastics...CARCINOGENS and POISONS all around everywhere
strategically molded shapely merchandised coffin nails

gotta be a better way

be
a
better

be a better

be
a
better
way

gotta be a better way

what's to fight over?

makes one think a bit...aye ?

~end new chorus~

rhyme not why bother
flows anyways if the mood is befitting
banana seed makes banana tree
upon my face is sitting...whoahhh! (real hippie sounding)

Instinctively I seek the hookah smoking caterpillar
but he is not near by
i scream out Alice help me
get this banana tree from my eye

a banana tree grows from my face no more
the mysterious tale comes toward an end
sleepy weed banana face was I for a moment
just kidding creative whimsical weedless pretend