Google+ Followers

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Spam Portal Marketing ~ MobiusTripz ~ ReverbNation ~ Marketing ~ Boycott

http://www.reverbnation.com/artist/questions/artist_614782#unanswered_question_249400

Watch what doors you open always!

Hey man, they asked the question. ~ The Dude rokks

Read below to see how I was honestly approached by a company through my artist website...this is some of the worst modern SPAM marketing I have seen yet.

talk about no respect!

check it out...here is the web page capture below from today


MobiusTripz / Q&A

MobiusTripz

Ask MobiusTripz a Question

200 characters remaining
Submit Question
Q: Hi, We offer CD/DVD Manufacturing & Print Service. I would like to know if you would be interested in our services? www.EasyDisc.net.Email: Sales@EasyDisc.net Phone: 888-608-3310
A: I appreciate the question, and as an artists, I hope you realize this is not a portal for SPAM. If you approached me with respect, I may have done some business with you in the future, but this marketing you display is disrespectful at best. As I was kind enough to reply to your question, i now would like to offer one. Will you please honor my request, and also kindly for the record, reply. for the record, it's kind of funny, but I am rather serious. Sincerely, John S. Swygert, Independent recording artist with balls. Non~Disclaimer:I am neither an attorney nor a spokesperson, but rather the actual artist, and a former marketing manager!
Asked by EasyDisc. Answered on 01/15/2013 Edit  |  Delete