Google+ Followers

Monday, March 4, 2013

Rainbows and Windmills & The Supersuckers 20th Anniversary Concert


Rainbows and Windmills & The Supersuckers 20th Anniversary Concert

I believe that when we all seek answers, they will appear if we are aware.

On my way to The Supersuckers concert at The Altar Bar in Pittsburgh, on February 23, 2010, I saw the end of a rainbow right across the face of some windmills.

Where the proverbial "pot of gold" should rest, was my long searched answer.

I had been thinking deeply for a long time about us utilizing these great windmills versus what damages they can do, and this answer to me was that they are a needed part of our modern demand for more friendly energy resources.

The specifics were closer to home and what could/would happen to many mountain tops and wildlife in my home area, and after a lot of research and thinking and kind of being stuck between the pros and cons, I just decided to give time some time and see what would come forth.

This was enough of a gut check and answer to me as anything.

Sometimes, and most usually, nature is the most poignant force, as she paints our surroundings with clear messages of both beauty and direction.

The day could not have been better either, as it was The Supersuckers 20th Anniversary show, and I met them as well as the owner to The Altar Bar, and the show just rokked like only they can.

A very memorable day for me that I wanted to share, as I just came across this old picture as I am "sorting" away 1000's of pics.




Rainbows and Windmills & The Supersuckers 20th Anniversary Concert
The Altar Bar, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
MobiusTripz ~ rokkinroll