Google+ Followers

Friday, July 17, 2015

Just a Man and His Dog

My dog has a peace sign on her "kerchief"? She is a friendly first line of defense and then anything past her is all up to you how we roll moving forward. I have no friend better or who cares for me more and I have some damn good friends too, its just that a dog's dedicated loyalty is known by all to be second to none. I wear that same peace sign too all around me always, however I will fiercely defend my life and those lives around me and any other citizen I could be so honored to in any instance. I defend the abstract loyalties shared by millions of Americans and I feel safe with that knowledge. What a great country we are to the very heart of the people themselves... I think as a nation we are that indeed as I have ventured through life very purposefully alongside the average man where  may be more of use and best able to understand the truth so many are so dis-connected from. We are a country of damn proud folks that love and live the American Dream and that is from any level of any class, culture, race, or religion and knowing that from experience is the best feeling of true pride I will have ever known, to be a part of the best team, our country, alongside citizens that feel equally strong about the best way we can act at any given moment be as well as prepared as possible to act in the event of any obstacle be it from the point of view and reality as either proactive or reactive. I say prayers everyday, and some of those prayers are for those that will indeed threaten our way of life. I am peace always with built in flexibility and trained and tutored education. I am just a man with his dog... on one hell of an adventure with the best folks I have ever known, each of you !

















































































NOTE TO SELF


POSTED ON FACEBOOK AS EXPERIMENT TO SEE IF IT WOULD BE DELETED THERE BUT ABLE TO STAY HERE AT BLOGGER.

POSTED ON FB AT 220 AM 07182015