Google+ Followers

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Wonderful things to do in this incredible area.

Western Maryland, or Mountain Maryland as it is well known, is an area that just grows on you . I knew I would live here the first time I ever arrived in town and that is about 18 to 20 years ago now, and I have now lived here 10. I have never regreted it once. I have fished, hiked, camped, enjoyed Blugrass music (some festivals), traveled, learned and enhanced my life. Do not get me wrong, life gets tough, but there is a spirit here that helps one to persevere. I hope you will enjoy the posting here and post onto the page often as well. I We need everyone that visits here to write just for a few minutes before we are abl;ee to record some wonderful things about our area. We can post things up later with yard sales, freebies, concerts, bingo, etc...this can be a fun place for all to visit everyday. SEE you soon !!!

My Zimbio
Top Stories
ComScore