Google+ Followers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Apology letter to city council, where I sent my notes by accident and some commentary as I composed...lol

What I sent was more of a history and notes to myself as I composed this letter.

My point was merely to suggest that we have a, " Cumberland Family and Fun Day ", and make it a festive time where we can share our collective ideas and offer everyone walking through the doors a warm welcome.

I have posted this idea elsewhere hoping to get positive feedback and organization and I would like to know what each of you think and how you think the city can best support the activity.

I will post all communications online so that they may be read by all interested and perhaps this alone would help cut through some red tape at meetings by getting the business at hand in the open where it is common knowledge for all.

Thanks for your dedicated service to our comunitty.

John Stephen Swygert