Google+ Followers

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

CORRESPONDENCE TO PRECEDING BLOG ENTRY

PRECEDING BLOG'S INK ABOUT THIS DEFINITION
My letter to the feedback link from the freedictionary.com website

Here is their site form / email if that request is not successful:



That’s a link to my blog post...hope you can correct this definition as you have it now and offer the correct definition before language gets even further distorted...

If you read that, and I sent it in its entirety as well in a feedback too...it was large so I thought I would send this in addition incase the other did not make it through the server and to you...my apologies if this is a repeat of the other feedback...I just want you to read this in its entirety and let me know what you think and how you would best remedy the definition...Looking forward with anticipation to hearing back from you soon...language is exciting...thanks, John Stephen Swygert

http://mountainmaryland.blogspot.com/2011/09/honkytonk-real-life-example-of-babel.html

my suggested definition…

A business establishment offering live entertainment to its patrons at a reasonable and fair rate especially when compared to more expensive establishments with similar entertainment in a given area

Etymology – origin was from the depression on the late 1920’s and early 30’s depression, and the rest in on my blog at this link.
http://mountainmaryland.blogspot.com/2011/09/honkytonk-real-life-example-of-babel.html