Google+ Followers

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A thought and prayer and I hope inspiration for all of you my beloved friends and family..THANKS

     A thought and prayer and I hope inspiration for all of you my beloved friends and family...enjoy


This is to a FB posting where I asked for some help and guidance and prayers...thanks

 friends, steve


? a little poetry and artistic expression first, por favor?



"O'er crystal clear beaming starry nightscapes crossed with white translucent moon beams , I transiently ponder glorious future thoughts as brilliant colorful vivid lucid visions travelling from my mind's eye formulating Faith across our shared fabric of space time and as clear as a motion picture in high definition.

This artistic scientific gift of mind we all share... and for this gift of vision and deep cosmosial (a new word) dynamic universal reflection and / or perception we will all form a new future filled with pure harmony...

I am humbly Thankful for the friends I have...difference makers that inspire...thanks !!!! SCIENCE AND ART ARE EACH A GRAND MASTERPIECE WHEN combined with not greed in mind. ...without you each, I would be a less experienced, less inspired, less compassionate, less lively rejuvenating self today...good words from loved ones heal...thanks...I am not perfect, but I am climbing my minds beautiful wooded golden animal filled mountain towards the heavens beyond...perhaps like a military peak when hiking or skiing...

what lies onward is often unknown, but that and you all are what make life drive in this soul I was offered at birth...so...peace, love, and thanks...

I am quite comical too and witty and could be awarded the "emotions on the sleeves" award on FB twice this a week...MALE MENOPAUSE ??? OMG...WTF...lol...smiles all...

Live Love ; )...so many thanks to whom I have ever known or seen or spoken, steve to each you all...AMEN"

John S. Swygert of MobiusTripz

HIPPABILLY PRODUCTION STUDIOS

please visit our home page for free streaming music, free, paid downloas, and merchandise being added to the store everyday...buy a shirt and get a free promotional CD not released...I will even write you a personal song if you so desire...would be a pleasure...peace

http://www.MobiusTripz.com
MobiusTripz ~ HOME PAGE
NEW MUSIC FOR A NEW ERA