Google+ Followers

Saturday, December 17, 2011

MOTRIN MERLOT AND MARIJUANA CARTE BLANCHE MELODY ~ LYRICS

MobiusTripz
THIS IS A SONG...LYRICS

MOTRIN MERLOT AND MARIJUANA CARTE BLANCHE MELODY ~ LYRICS

I AIN'T NO LITTLE KID NO MORE,
SOMETIMES I FEEL THE TANK RUNNING ON EMPTY,
I AM SO DAMN BROKE,
NOT SO ON PURPOSE THRIFTY.

I AM ACHING ALL THE TIME,
ALL MY FRIENDS KNOW PART OF MY MIND HAS LEFT THE BUILDING,
I AM TRYING SO HARD TO MAKE IT BACK,
LET THE BAD DRIFT AWAY AND NOT CONTINUE MELDING.

 CHORUS:

MOTRIN MERLOT AND MARIJUANA,
MEND MY MISERABLE MIND,
MY MEMORY MAYBE MORE MYRIAD MUTTERING,
MEANDERING MAPLESS FUCKING FUTILE MUCK,
STEVE TRAPPED SOMEWHERE INSIDE.

GETTING BURIED IN A PLETHORA OF HEALTH ISSUES,
ONLY MUSIC MAKING SENSE,
FOURTEEN PRESCRIPTIONS GIVEN TO ME,
HEY DOC, IT NEVER WORKED,
JUST A HINT. ALMOST KILLED ME,
TOXIC SYNAPTIC ELECTRICITY,
TIRED ALWAYS, DEPRESSED, LIFE SHITTY, IS THIS HEALING ME?

NO NOW I AM GOING CRAZY !!!

SO FUCKING PISSED ALL THE TIME NOW,
BEATEN BLACK AND BLUE,
BY MY BACK, MY HEART, MY LIFE,
RECENTLY PHYSICALLY BY THE WOMAN I THOUGHT WOULD BE MY WIFE.

HEY DOC, ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING,
WHILE YOUR PORSCHE IS GLISTENING,
AND I AT DEATH'S DOOR AND HE BECKONING,
DO YOU GIVE A FUCK ABOUT MY SOON SCHEDULED RECKONING?


ALWAYS ABOUT A BUCK!
FUCK YOUR PHARMACOLOGY,
DAMNED STRAIGHT TO THE TRASH HEAP,
STICK YOUR TOXIC TRASH ELSEWHERE,
I WISH IT NOT ON AN ENEMY, WHICH I HAVE NOT,
NOW YOU WANT TO SLICE MY NECK,
SPINAL FUSION OR SUFFER,
DO YOU EVEN HAVE AN INKLING OF THOUGHT,
OFFER AT LEAST AN ALTERNATIVE OR A BUFFER?

I AM A SOLDIER AND TOUGH,
BUT YOU AIN'T SLICING ME,
I WILL HEAL OR KICK IT IN HEAVEN,
AND DIE FOREVER DEFENDING PEACE.

CHORUS:

MOTRIN MERLOT AND MARIJUANA,
MEND MY MISERABLE MIND,
MY MEMORY MAYBE MORE MYRIAD MUTTERING,
MEANDERING MAPLESS FUCKING FUTILE MUCK,
STEVE TRAPPED SOMEWHERE INSIDE.

I FREAK WITH EXCITEMENT,
SPEAKING WITH NORMAL FRIENDS,
FUCKING PTSD CREEPING UP AGAIN,
PLEASE TALK BACK AND IGNORE ME,
I BEG YOUR EAR TO LEND.

SO SICK OF BEING USED,
AND SO SICK OF BEING ABUSED,
AND WHY BECAUSE I WAS NICE AND LET FOLKS IN,
43 WITH 44 STARING ME IN THE FACE,
27 DEAD AND FAMOUS MAY HAVE BEEN THE BETTER ROAD TO TAKE.
BUT I AM STUCK AT THIS DEAD END.

AND ALL IS DEAD AGAIN
DEAD END
AND ALL IS DEAD AGAIN FRIENDS?
ANOTHER DEAD END
SO HERE I GO AGAIN
AND I WILL TURN IT ALL AROUND
AND ABOUND
SHARE A MESSAGE WITH SOUND
ALL ABOUND

CHORUS:

MOTRIN MERLOT AND MARIJUANA,
MEND MY MISERABLE MIND,
MY MEMORY MAYBE MORE MYRIAD MUTTERING,
MEANDERING MAPLESS FUCKING FUTILE MUCK,
STEVE TRAPPED SOMEWHERE INSIDE.

COULD HAVE HAD HAPPY HEROIN,
TAKEN MY SELF OUT QUICK,
PLAYED BETTER GUITAR IN LIFE SHORTER,
SCREAMING LES PAUL LICKS.

I GUESS I WAS MEANT FOR SUFFERING,
SORRY COMPLAINING BASTARD I MUST BE,
EVERYTIME I GET MY ANGEL WINGS,
I GIVE THEM TO SOMEONE ELSE FOR FREE.

I JUST TRY TO HELP OTHERS,
AND IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE FOR REAL,
NO BUDDY GIVES A FUCK NO MORE,
I WONDER HOW MUCH LONGER I GET TO PLAY MY DEAL.

AND ON EARTH THERE AIN'T NO WINNING IN LOSING AND THERE AIN'T NO WINNING IN WINNING,
JUST SICKNESS WE LEARN AND WANT TO MUCH FEED US MORE!
HUMAN LIKE TO GO A SINNING!

CHORUS:
MOTRIN MERLOT AND MARIJUANA,
MEND MY MISERABLE MIND,
MY MEMORY MAYBE MORE MYRIAD MUTTERING,
MEANDERING MAPLESS FUCKING FUTILE MUCK,
STEVE TRAPPED SOMEWHERE INSIDE. NO ONE GIVES A FUCK!

I ASK FOR HELP WITH,
TWISTED WORDS LIKE A CODE,
MY FRIENDS SO ALIENATED I WONDER,
AM I STUCK IN INSANE MODE?

CHORUS:

MOTRIN MERLOT AND MARIJUANA,
MEND MY MISERABLE MIND,
MY MEMORY MAYBE MORE MYRIAD MUTTERING, MEANDERING MAPLESS FUCKING FUTILE MUCK,
STEVE TRAPPED SOMEWHERE INSIDE.

JESUS MAN, I SEE YOUR LOW SLUNG FACE EVERYDAY ALL DAY LONG, BEWILDERMENT WITH OTHERS, STUPID CHOICE MISERY,
LOOKS LIKE MY CHOICE AT TIMES WHEN I WRITE SUCH SONGS,
WHEN ALL I HAVE EVER OFFERED WAS FRIENDSHIP AND A TICKET TO BE FREE.

SO FUCK THE STUPID FREEDOM TICKETS,
ALL PUNCHED OUT WE WAIT IN LINE,
MAYBE LEAVE IT AT THE COUNTER,
FLY OUT THE WINDOW WITH ME FOR THE FIRST AND LAST TIME.

I THOUGHT MY LIFE WAS MEANT TO SHARE, AND AS A FRIEND SHARE TOWARDS RIGHT NOT WRONG,
BUT NOW I AM TRAPPED INSIDE MY MIND WHICH I'M LOSING,
SO CLOSE TO LOST, SOMEWHERE IN FUCKING BEAUTIFUL SONG.

CHORUS:

MOTRIN MERLOT AND MARIJUANA,
MEND MY MISERABLE MIND,
MY MEMORY MAYBE MORE MYRIAD MUTTERING,
MEANDERING MAPLESS FUCKING FUTILE MUCK,
STEVE TRAPPED SOMEWHERE INSIDE.

I'LL BE BACK BECAUSE I HAVE STRENGTH,
EVEN WHEN IT LOOKS I MAKE NO SENSE,
EVEN THOUGH I CAN APPEAR A MESS,
IN MY BRAIN THINGS ARE NOT SO DENSE.

BUT FOR NOW I AM HERE TRAPPED,
I HOPE NOT ONE LAST TIME.

I SEE OTHERS FUCKING UP ALL OVER ALL THE TIME,
I OFFER FRIENDSHIP HAND ON BENDED KNEE TO CARRY YOUR WEIGHT UPON MY BACK,
AND NOW ITS BROKEN BAD AND DISEEENNNNIGRATTTTTING,
AND MY HEART FUCKED,
THE DEATH OF ME A FUTURE HEART ATTACK,
I CAN CUT THAT WEIGHT IN HALF,
SILLY MORTALS,
LEAVE ALL FEELING CRASS.

I MAY APPEAR LOST,
BUT I KNOW WHAT IT IS THAT'S RIGHT,
TO LIFT ANOTHER SUFFERING SOUL,
SO THEY NOT TAKE MY PATH OF PLIGHT.

 CHORUS:

MOTRIN MERLOT AND MARIJUANA,
MEND MY MISERABLE MIND,
MY MEMORY MAYBE MORE MYRIAD MUTTERING,
MEANDERING MAPLESS FUCKING FUTILE MUCK,
STEVE TRAPPED SOMEWHERE INSIDE.

MY MIND MY LAST SAFE PLACE,
SLIPPING AWAY FROM ME,
I KNOW WHEN I DEPART SOON,
I WILL REST AT PEACE ON TWO BENDED KNEES.

LORD JUST TAKE ME HOME,
DEATH I WISH IS YOUR WILL,
AND ALWAYS I HAVE FOUGHT IT,
YET I PEER UP ANOTHER KILLING HILL.

AND YOU KNOW I LOVE TO HIKE,
AND I AM DISTRACTED ON THE WAY,
NATURE HEALS MY SOUL AND MIND,
WHILE THOSE WHO KILL OTHERS BETRAY.

TO COMMUNICATE WITH SUCH HARSH WORD,
MAYBE IT CAN GET THROUGH,
I HURT INSIDE MY MIND AND HEAD,
BECAUSE I CARE FOR EACH OF YOU.

NOT REALLY A SELFISH BONE IN BODY,
I OFFER ALL I HAVE OVER AND OVER AGAIN,
THIS CRAP HERE ON EARTH IS A JOKE,
WHEN I FLY THE UNIVERSE HERE IS WHERE I LEAVE BELONGINGS AND SIN.

I'D LIKE TO LEAVE CRAZY WHERE IT BELONGS,
FOREVER BEHIND ME, FOREVER BEHIND US,
IF I SCARE YOU BECAUSE I'M "TOO CRAZY",
I'M STILL THANKFUL YOU ARE NOT YET NUTS.

AND I PRAY YOU NEVER KNOW THE THINGS I HAVE COME TO KNOW,
WHERE DO I GET A BREATH, AS I RUN WILD,
KICKS YOUR ASS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER, (AND OVER)
WHERE DO I GET A BREATH,
AS I RUN WILD, NEVER IN A MEMORY OF VIVID REPEATING TRAGEDY,
WHERE DO I GET A BREATH,
AS I RUN WILD,
PLEASE LAY ME DOWN INSTEAD IN FIELDS OF RAINBOW SUNLIT CLOVER. 

CHORUS:

MOTRIN MERLOT AND MARIJUANA,
MEND MY MISERABLE MIND,
MY MEMORY MAYBE MORE MYRIAD MUTTERING, MEANDERING MAPLESS FUCKING FUTILE MUCK,
STEVE TRAPPED SOMEWHERE INSIDE.

CAN YOU REMEMBER TOO WELL TOO,
AS I, AS A FUCKING LONG TIME "LIFE VETERAN",
THE TROOPS ARE COMING HOME YOU KNOW,
THEY NEED OUR HELP,
PTSD - IRAQ - AFGHANISTAN.

PROTECT INNOCENCE AND FREEDOM,
WITH YOUR OWN VERY SOUL,
BECAUSE ONLY TIME MARCHES ON,
FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS.

I HEAR THE BELL AT CHURCHES ALL AROUND CUMBERLAND,
IT'S RESONATING RINGS REACHING OUT EVERYDAY,
THIS TOLLING BELL REMINDER,
IN TOUGH TIMES DON'T BE LED ASTRAY!

TRAPPED IN VIVID PASTS OF MY REALITY,
WHERE NIGHTMARES HAVE COME TRUE,
THE PRESENT MOMENT SLIPS AWAY,
WHEN YOUR TRAPPED IN MIND IN TIMES,
WHERE NIGHTMARES HAVE COME TRUE,
SO RED AND BLACK AND BLUE,
SO RED AND BLACK AND BLUE.

CHORUS:

MOTRIN MERLOT AND MARIJUANA,
MEND MY MISERABLE MIND,
MY MEMORY MAYBE MORE MYRIAD MUTTERING,
MEANDERING MAPLESS FUCKING FUTILE MUCK,
STEVE TRAPPED SOMEWHERE INSIDE.

PERHAPS A CRY FOR HELP,
OR PERHAPS AGAIN JUST AN ARTISTIC MISUNDERSTOOD JOKE?
OR PERHAPS ANOTHER CRY FOR HELP,
ONLY ANOTHER ARTIST HAS THE KEY,
AS FURTHER ON THROUGH DESTINY I CONFOUNDEDLY MOPE.

I CONFOUNDEDLY MOPE,
SIMPLY SEEKING EARTHLY HOPE.
THANKFUL FOR A FEW TRUE FRIENDS,
THE REST CAN KISS MY FUCKING ASS,
NOTHING IN THIS SILLY MORTAL LIFE,
WAS EVER MEANT TO LAST.

SILLY DELIRIOUS DELUSIONAL MORTAL HUMAN VANE!

CHORUS:

MOTRIN MERLOT AND MARIJUANA,
MEND MY MISERABLE MIND,
MY MEMORY MAYBE MORE MYRIAD MUTTERING,
MEANDERING MAPLESS FUCKING FUTILE MUCK,
STEVE TRAPPED SOMEWHERE INSIDE.

MAD LIKE HAMLET,
MAD AS IN FUCKING PISSED,
MAD AND PISSED OFF,
ALL I NEEDED WAS A FRIENDLY EAR LENT.

TRUST, AYE THERE IS THE RUB!

IN WHO WE TRUST LIES TRUTH
TRUST LIES TRUTH?
WHAT THE FUCK...
HERE WE GO AGAIN
ALL JUST FUCKING BABEL

CHORUS:

MOTRIN MERLOT AND MARIJUANA,
MEND MY MISERABLE MIND,
MY MEMORY MAYBE MORE MYRIAD MUTTERING,
MEANDERING MAPLESS FUCKING FUTILE MUCK,
STEVE TRAPPED SOMEWHERE INSIDE.

JUST WANTED TO GET OUT ALIVE
ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE
MY LIFE NOW WILL COME BACK TO THRIVE
IF I GET OUT OF MY MIND,
IN ONE PIECE ALIVE,
TO SIMPLY GIVE UP AND DIE,
FUCK NO, FIGHT TO STAY ALIVE!

ComScore