Google+ Followers

Monday, January 2, 2012

Technology challenge # 2012 01 02

MobiusTripz

 ITS SIMPLE...build android technology into all lcd and our androids will be the remote, portable, the same interface, we can control the environment and efficiency around us better, warm the car while it is locked, build this into all tablets...my ideas are up for grabs because money will follow when ideas are first realized, standardization on this level is excellent for business, a new emerging marketplace, and our infrastructure. Dream and dream HUGE !...I want to see my android work with my flat panel so I can be productive when the thought is present, and as every artist knows, some of the best thoughts slip away only to be found echoing in someone else's craft...I hope someone seizes this great idea...it's all yours! Happy New Year.

 
ComScore