Google+ Followers

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Peace Is Coming ! Facebook post to my pals Asteroid Earth Impact and my song from 2010


If an asteroid rocked the world today, what on Earth to God would you say? I have a Les Paul I would like to play. Dear Lord may I bring it your way? It can make so many beautiful sounds, like trumpets screaming from the clouds, through Marshall stacks cranked to 11 loud, Dear Lord I hope I have made you proud. Music resonates in me, a gift so offered, no strings attached, always free. The crossroads never beckon me, music in eternity my destiny. To be whole again with the friends and family I love, my shortcomings in life left behind with body will never rise above, and we will all have the time we cherish to spend wholesome and true, the gift God offers for me and you. Eternity through Jesus Christ, rocks the world day and night, rock and and roll will never die, permanent death the devil's lie. I walk and once I died, I walk to my doctors silver dollar sized eyes, I breathe because I believe in Faith, the time is always for haste not waste. John could see with the greatest of vision, he wrote a book upon his mission, to lead all to God his specific intention, my first name John I to have a rendition...with the same intention...even as just a silly mortal, perhaps I will slip through the portal, when the call comes and it's time to depart, know I loved each you all with all my heart. Today life is better then ever before, I have been more recent a miserable bore, but I am getting healthy once again, because I begged forgiveness for all my sins...

John 20:21-23
New International Version (NIV)
 21 Again Jesus said, “Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you.” 22 And with that he breathed on them and said, “Receive the Holy Spirit. 23 If you forgive anyone’s sins, their sins are forgiven; if you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven.”

I ask each please forgive me mine as I forgive all sins against you each and all unconditionally.

Peace to all...Steve

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=9995721&q=hi&newref=1