Google+ Followers

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Same Old Filthy Choices ~ MobiusTripz ~ Lyrics

i pray for a soul as sorry as you,
to nothing you have ever been true,
you leave a path of love and family so blue,
like a viral sickly spreading flu.

you must like pain and misery,
a drug addict whore abusive criminal history,
black and blue you have beaten me,
to the core mentally, spiritually and physically.

chorus:

forget not that I am strong,
we all pay for what we do so wrong,
once i wrote for you a love song,
your choice instead is to live amidst a wicked sinister evil throng.

stupidity, you have honed as an art and skill,
selfish you seek at others expense personal thrill,
legal weed, heroin now?, do yourself you want to kill?
your sister minion, a train passing easy suicide, pop another fucking pill.

i try to awaken you as you have awakened me,
perhaps your truly to blind to see,
you run towards the bad to the Nth degree,
learn to walk the talk you talk so hypocritically do so free.


chorus:

forget not that I am strong,
we all pay for what we do so wrong,
once i wrote for you a love song,
your choice instead is to live amidst a wicked sinister evil throng.

drugs and alcohol condemn a soul to hell,
i know i have been there so I can tell,
do you count the times you have fallen when next time you fell,
caught in such a twisted wicked sinister spell.

these words i type with both hurt and love,
i will communicate what i always must,
you stay silent and do not try, and lie, and slowly rust,
away into the dark black silent lonely dusk.


chorus:

forget not that I am strong,
we all pay for what we do so wrong,
once i wrote for you a love song,
your choice instead is to live amidst a wicked sinister evil throng.

so sad i will not participate or help any more,
to love you hurts more then i can afford,
think these thoughts when you next awake from the floor,
or try to score, or act the whore, sick to the core.

do you not see the blessings you have and had,
are you so jaded green lost in your twisted path,
push away family and the ones who love you you trash,
run run away run away further push hard and real fast.


chorus:

forget not that I am strong,
we all pay for what we do so wrong,
once i wrote for you a love song,
your choice instead is to live amidst a wicked sinister evil throng.

i will no longer condone your sickness in my proximity,
i will not hear your tongue of lies speak so deviously,
i will not feel your knife behind my back when you speak so ignorantly,
i will not lose my friends and family, as you have done yourself, i will not do to me.

i tried harder for you then i do for myself,
i tried so hard i placed my own life on the death shelf,
i tried so hard to love you with your hurt it further killed my health,
i tried, but you choose to choose instead of me your same old filth.