Google+ Followers

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Years of Life Lay to Waste ~ MobiusTripz ~ Lyrics

Our years of life shared lay to waste,
you lost trust when you would not communicate,
carrnal knowledge shared you me betrayed,
lies and deceit you imagined you changed fate.


Chorus:

ever feel like you got kicked in the gut,
blood dripping from your nose and lips,
teeth broken knuckles swollen high rollin bastardized,
lies and lies and lies, mere illusions these your lies.



Slippin forward in time a moment by a moment again,
lost in myself making music chatting up friends,
trying to heal, you thinkin neglected, ran and ran with sin,
and hurt me again, after again, after yet again.

The past is coming to catch,
the wicked ways of my youth,
you cheating on me such real life proof,
for once again i was pure and true reality says we are through.




Chorus:

ever feel like you got kicked in the gut,
blood dripping from your nose and lips,
teeth broken knuckles swollen high rollin bastardized,
lies and lies and lies, mere illusions these your lies.




guinness sustain me my irish loaf of both body and bread,
lend me chocolate tobacco overtones and tear away such pain,
only for this evening  because my life aint no game,
your laugh hurt, when i asked you to not laugh, yet you laughed again.

awash in sick sin, you delighted again,
to what end, laughed and spit in my face yet again,
this time saliva not in the equation,
i always feel it with this gut turning impatience.

aint my broken back enough, disentigrating spine, yet i walk,
perhaps to pay the piper one day to walk the speak you talked,
yet pain in waves peppered with sparkling life we shared,
now gone and fleeting like a swift wapocoma hawk.

Hurt and lost, to love is to hurt, and to lay yourself open, to hurt more,
to give the heart away with no defense, vulnerable i have been,
but the truth set you and me free, time and time again,
there is no life for us and i cannot live in foundations of sin.




Chorus:

ever feel like you got kicked in the gut,
blood dripping from your nose and lips,
teeth broken knuckles swollen high rollin bastardized,
lies and lies and lies, mere illusions these your lies.



Compartmentalize, control, regroup,
the time is gone forever now not able to recoup,
the heart of love now an evil militaristic sinister sinful coup,
i've been here before times too many quite a few.

the cost just mere time,
in all quite the best of my entire life, and before the lie,
so hurt set aside, trust again never with romance you but still friend,
we are cut from the same cloth you and me in the end.

my message is love and reducing the hurt and pain i have known,
be it placed upon self or what others have sown,
intentions in life not always the path to truth and light,
glad truth has found me again still i live to another day for truth and love fight.




Chorus:

ever feel like you got kicked in the gut,
blood dripping from your nose and lips,
teeth broken knuckles swollen high rollin bastardized,
lies and lies and lies, mere illusions these your lies.

I fight for my soul, your soul, wrong we did we each know,
i ask for forgiveness Almighty to learn from these lessons,
love again shall call again and beckon,
harder as cold forged steel getting tougher and better then ever glisten!




Chorus:

ever feel like you got kicked in the gut,
blood dripping from your nose and lips,
teeth broken knuckles swollen high rollin bastardized,
lies and lies and lies, mere illusions these your lies.

thanks for the love we shared,
i always cared,
the love of my life lost now despair,
me capricorn you my opposite hemisphere.

i will miss you sparkles






















ComScore