Google+ Followers

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My Letter to Jim Moran about My Petition to Outlaw Bath Salts and Legal Weed and All Chemically Related Compounds ~ Petiotion at Link Below ~ 08-14-2012

This is a copy of my letter I sent to Congressman Jim Moran on 08-14-2012, as well as an additional link and some edits from the original draft that I sent with a few mis-spellings.

Please read the petition as well as my blog on Bath Salts and legal Weed and help to make your voice heard on this growing serious problem.

My blog:

This is a long survey with links and is an excellent research tool and has been read by a wide audience internationally.

http://mountainmaryland.blogspot.com/2012/05/legal-weed-bath-salts-death-and-suicide.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Letter to Jim Moran:

Congressman James P. Moran

Proudly Serving Virginia’s Eighth Congressional District
Congressman Jim Moran is currently serving his eleventh term as U.S. Representative from Virginia’s 8th District

http://moran.house.gov/

Congressman Jim Moran is currently serving his eleventh term as U.S. Representative from Virginia’s 8th District, comprised of the Cities of Alexandria and Falls Church, Arlington County, and portions of Fairfax County, including Lee District, Mason District, Providence District, Mt. Vernon District and Reston.

My Petition:

A simple straight forward petition, please forgive a few typos I have since corrected herein.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/819/863/025/

I hope you will support my petition Jim.

We met long ago at The Alexandria's Eagles Club and I thank you for a great evening of pool and personal politics that was candid and endearing.

Please also Google; (HRDC Swygert) this is an article I had, surprisingly, printed there (at their web site) with great honor and I beleive set the tone for what is transpiring today.

I respect your opinion and initiatives and at a time said I would never vote for you, as I was then a much more conservative republican, however, at 44, I find more and more that I appreciate your dedication and servitude and often  feel less and less indifference then I did at one time.

I do reside in Cumberland, Maryland now, however, I grew up in Alexandria, Virginia and I reach out to you with respect and the hope of your:

1) support on my petition and

2) advice or critique on my United States Department of Energy article.

http://www1.eere.energy.gov/wip/news_detail.html?news_id=16404

I would certainly love to sit and chat or share a few of our precious moments on the phone, time allowing, as some things you shared with me long ago still are ever present in my mind, and I thank you sir for sharing with me your thoughts when so many other men in your position remain mute.

Respectfully Your Friend,
John S. Swygert
240 522 xxxx cell text voice mail

My sincere best to you and yours, and if you can pass this petition along to your colleagues as you nce did some other ideas I had long ago that you wrote me back a very candid and eye opening letter about, I would, of course, even apprciate it more.

I am but a single citizen, however I work hard through thes tough times with a broken back none the less, to stand for what i beleive in and make my voice heard and count on support of fine outsdtanding men like yourself.

My heartfelt thanks Jim, ahead of time and I hope not to be to presumptuious.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will post a response from Mr. Moran as soon as i get one on my email box. Please check back often, but most importantly, please sign the petition and share it and post it any where you can to get as many signatures as possible.

Thanks for your support.


My Letter to Jim Moran about My Petition to Outlaw Bath Salts and Legal Weed and All Chemically Related Compounds ~ Petiotion at Link Below ~ 08-14-2012