Google+ Followers

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Recipe ~ Health Recipe with Power Packing Foods and Healing Spices ~ MobiusTripz

Scramble six whisked eggs well, then add 1-2 cups water and mix and keep on medium heat.

I prefer to use oloive oil or grape seed oil (super high in Vitamin E) and cook all of this in a cast iron skillet as well for the added Iron in my diet.

Add an entire onion sliced well.

Add EITHER:

4 cups brown minute rice

or

1 bag of crushd Ramen noodles (do not use the seasoning)

towards the end add golden raisins, (1 cup=520 calories)

add celery, or anyother veggies you may have that you think will work.

If fresh add in the beginning with the onion, if already cooked simply add towards the end.

add 2 tspns each, Turmeric and Ginger, and Soy Sauce to really excite the flavors.

cook on medium, stirring all along, until rice or noodles are to your liking.

Serve on a bed of fresh spinach and top with a light to moderate grated cheese of your choice

If you shop well this is an inexpensive dish, you can eat from 3 times (just cut recipe for smaller quantities) and it is super health and balanced.

I prefer the brown rice version although with Ramen is tasty too the wheat does not agree with my stomach, and therefore limiting its consumption had helped my overall halth a lot.

The Turmeric and Ginger are essential to me becase of their excellent healing as well as preventitive qualities.

I never add salt, as the Soy Sauce is salty enough, and even with no Soy Sauce the tatses are exquisite alone.

I broke ribs and have had a hard time healing but I found this balanced tasty meak I created to help me heal much quicker with the result of instant energy very shortly after consumptin, as well as it is a light meal, and may be complimented with chicken, or a small portion of steak on the side.

I often add an entire chicken breast into it while I am cooking it.

If you prep well, and are organized and efficient, this is 30 minutes or less from fridge to mouth!