Google+ Followers

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

From The Grave of Life's Wrath with A Prayer ~ Poetry ~ MobiusTripz

Reaching for help from the grave of life's wrath,
I too often see so many that seem too not much even care,
forgive me thy sins as I do those against me,
find time to spend together again and share.

From this day I start anew,
forgive all the grudges I have a lifetime held,
pray for the forgiveness I shall have to offer,
friends stand with me together under His protective shield.

Resurrection comes one day with certainty for each of us,
as we escape from within this grave of life's wrath onward,
time runs this direction still and as always,
as smooth as silk and songword.

From this day I start anew,
forgive all the grudges I have a lifetime held,
pray for the forgiveness I shall have to offer,
friends stand with me together under His protective shield.

Lessons forever to understand,
often not making sense while in life unfolding,
like the sands of hours and glasses of filled time trickles onward,
I pray for future times together even more golden.

From this day I start anew,
forgive all the grudges I have a lifetime held,
pray for the forgiveness I shall have to offer,
friends stand with me together under His protective shield.

From this day I start anew,
forgive all the grudges I have a lifetime held,
pray for the forgiveness I shall have to offer,
friends stand with me together under His protective shield.

for in life to often so alone,
in my soul I am so alone,
missing that peaceful easy mountain boyhood home,
always running back towards family in the future I shall roam.