Google+ Followers

Sunday, November 4, 2012

MobiusTripz ~ If All the World Came Crashing Down ~ Lyrics

If all the world came crashing down,
know forever I would always hang around,
because you are the woman that respected me,
when upon myself I feel uncomfortable, always wanting to flee.

A light,
an angel,
but always not understood,
but I understand your light,
it's like sainthood,
upon your life I live,
my angle love,
to kiss your sweet lips,
and hear laughter so sweet,
you bring me youth,
eternal to my soul,
bound by no sands of time.

...and if all the world came crashing down,
my life of crowns I'd offer to you,
to support your loved ones a family beautiful and wrecked,
I love you today, from a perspective of respect.

I Love You, Nicole.


a light,
an angel,
not always not understood,
but I understand your light,
it's like sainthood,
upon your life I live,
my angle love,
to kiss your sweet lips,
and hear laughter so sweet,
you bring me youth,
eternal to my soul,
bound by no sands of time.

As I listen to Guns and Roses Coma,
and dream of writing like Shakesperare, King, and Poe,
or Beethoven, Mozart, and R.E.O.,
I see the Doors of time and I have to go.

Just stay with me forever,
know there are no juvenile tethers,
I offer you the finest weather,
in old age lets live forever.

I know men so great most believe not a word I say,
but I love you more then that pessimiscim on any judgement day,
to feel you inside out sexually and be you and share one another,
I have known you for a million years of love like no other.

my perfect opposite,
a sign from astrological time,
alignments I am going out of my mind,
can i get married another time,
between us 6, aghast lest 7,
but never quit and always trust in faith so weak and strong,
that one day all wrongs will be wiped and made right,
no longer, better forgiven, no longer wrong.