Google+ Followers

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

sales adds from FB

For Sale, perfect for Christmas !!! Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Notebook, Like new with leather carrying case and already factory reset just like new and out of the box. Comes with charger. Android OS. $ 300 or $200 with trade. Inbox me - NO HOLDS !!!
Like · 
  • Steve Swygert
    Write a comment...
FOR SALE : CASH ONLY - Vintage 1950's Hofner arch top electric hollow body guitar. Custom, one of a kind, very rare $ 1200 or $ 600 cash with trades. Firm on deal. NO HOLDS. I will post a pic soon. Inbox me.
Like · 
  • Steve Swygert
    Write a comment...
FOR SALE : CASH ONLY - An Acer E1 510P-2671, like new, one year old, windows 8.1, touch screen, charger. Killer laptop...$ 300 FIRM ...you can look up the specs online. Same with the picture. This one is in like new condition. I will factory reset it so it will be fresh Just like new and out of the box. Inbox me. NO HOLDS !!!