Google+ Followers

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

HAPPY 25th ANNIVERSARY Michael Lindsey

This should go viral !
HAPPY 25th ANNIVERSARY !!! Michael Lindsey (originally tagged on facebook)
Can my friend get a MILLION Happy Anniversary likes/shares? I sure hope so because he deserves it.

This man is a friend and a man who has served his country 20 years and is a great example of a loving and principled life we should all exercise in freedom as we see fit... but always on a foundation of LOVE !!!
This man has been an example to me personally just by his positive thoughts he shares and actions I see. I am proud to say he is my personal friend of over 30 years now.
He transforms his time into goodness all around him for others to do well and certainly in a way I see better then most others I have ever known at 47 years old... he is a tried and tested leader of spirits and a motivator.
Thanks for a long lasting friendship and I hope to see you one day in the future near my friend.
Please wish this man a HAPPY 25th ANNIVERSARY !!!

Posted by Michael Lindsey on Wednesday, November 4, 2015

This should go viral !
HAPPY 25th ANNIVERSARY !!! Michael Lindsey (originally tagged on facebook)
Can my friend get a MILLION Happy Anniversary likes/shares? I sure hope so because he deserves it.
This man is a friend and a man who has served his country 20 years and is a great example of a loving and principled life we should all exercise in freedom as we see fit... but always on a foundation of LOVE !!!
This man has been an example to me personally just by his positive thoughts he shares and actions I see. I am proud to say he is my personal friend of over 30 years now.
He transforms his time into goodness all around him for others to do well and certainly in a way I see better then most others I have ever known at 47 years old... he is a tried and tested leader of spirits and a motivator.
Thanks for a long lasting friendship and I hope to see you one day in the future near my friend.
Please wish this man a HAPPY 25th ANNIVERSARY !!!