Google+ Followers

Friday, November 27, 2015

Joseph "Joe" Caputo White House Fence Jumper Captain Caputo

I created a fictional character named Captain Caputo. Does he now live ? Is it possible??? Did I create Captain Caputo ~ now the notorious White House fence jumper ??? !!! ??? !!! ???

From a poem I authored years earlier, a comic book lover comes to life as " Captain Caputo " and jumps a fence at the White House to deliver some sort of a message... stay tuned and perhaps we will now what his message was as delivered.

Well, on Thanksgiving a reported comic book lover by the name of Joseph Caputo jumped a fence at the White House. Unfortunately, this type of act has become all too common in the news, at least as far as White House and an incident happening there being reported in the media.

So... look at this guys picture that day ! Look how he is dressed. All in red, white, and blue and loves comic books. So keep that in mind a second. No other news sources have even remarked on his clothing at all as I have read or seen during my research or watching of the news as I do daily.


ENTER

CAPTAIN CAPUTO




(all pictures credited in picture, Vanessa Pena, and taken from sited article at this link unless otherwise specified)

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/white-house-fence-jumper-arrested-obamas-celebrate-thanksgiving/story?id=35434963


Maybe this is a hell of a stretch but I am a writer / poet / artist etc., and not very long ago I wrote a very well read poem which I will include below. I published it in July of 2013 and made a reference to " Captain Caputo ", a fictional character who took up a line in a stanza (which became the chorus for song lyric, as I write and record music as MobiusTripz which is also very well known internationally) of a poem describing frustration with a country falling apart, lots of plays on words, a little gun slinging and controversy, referencing the the mob as the government (in general for the poetic artistic license),  and just flat out common "shitery" taking place today all described with poetic license.

So who knows what his "manifesto" states that he threw (in the form of a notebook) after he jumped over the fence ( the "news" keeps referring to as a fucking wall !!! ), raised his arms after the throw, and then celebrated his pure and utter stupidity while on lookers watched shocked, took pictures and video,  all while the Secret Service started their maneuvers towards him, which he made simple by immediately laying down after about one minute.





So again, all in red white and blue clothing, draped in an American flag cape, and star spangled shoes, he felt compelled to perform this idiotic feat and deliver his message. He loved comic books, as reported, must have obviously read my poem one day and then started dreaming like I do at times, and decided to make my character I wrote of come to life... my guess is some marijuana is involved too, but it is purely a hunch.

Well, he is certainly an idiot and he is certainly a comic book character come to life as Captain Caputo (my character),... but I designed this character and his actions are my poem incarnate !!!

I have actually been discussing ideas for a character and an animated  movie or comic strip with another artist friend of mine. Perhaps we now have an answer and we shall just stick to my character as I have already designed him.

Well, ok...see the imagination at work, and Lord knows he gave me a great one, but really... could it be possible?

Think about it !!!

Here is my poem... July 14, 2013 ~ you can see the date at my link

http://mountainmaryland.blogspot.com/2013/07/tears-runneth-over-hit-high-road-lyric.html

Tears Runneth Over Hit the High Road 

~ Lyric / Poetry ~ 

MobiusTripz


July 14, 2013
Never ceasing
And never easing
Charades displeasing
Sinister fleecing

Capitalism caput
Fukk’en capo de capo
Captain Caputo
Mockery saludo

Nerves on fire
Eyes welling up
Tears runneth over
Life so corrupt

Capitalism caput
Fukk’en capo de capo
Captain Caputo
Mockery saludo

Never ceasing
And never easing
Charades displeasing
Sinister fleecing

Nerves on fire
Eyes welling up
Tears runneth over
Life so corrupt

Capitalism caput
Fukk’en capo de capo
Captain Caputo
Mockery saludo

Lock and load
Its time to roll
Go with the flow
Go with the flow

Nerves on fire
Eyes welling up
Tears runneth over
Life so corrupt

Capitalism caput
Fukk’en capo de capo
Captain Caputo
Mockery saludo

Lock and load
Its time to roll
Go with the flow
Hit the high road

Hit the high road
Hit the high road
Its time to roll
Lock and load

Lock and load
Lock and load

Here are some other pictures...




CAPTAIN CAPUTO BEFORE THE EVENT