Google+ Followers

Monday, November 2, 2015

Morphine, Oh Sweet Fucking Morphine ~ Poetry/Lyric ~ MobiusTripz

I had another fantastic and glorious day,
keeping the chasing reaper at bay,
my gout that seemed to always stay,
finally slips very temporarily away.

...and morphine oh sweet morphine,
again I could once now hike,
and if I was feeling better I could ride my bike,
oh morphine, such oh sweet fucking morphine.

Visiting with Barry White,
Space Dog now has me in flight,
Above the mountain mist atop,
the path to the Misty Mountain Hop.

I had another fantastic and glorious day,
keeping the chasing reaper at bay,
my gout that seemed to always stay,
finally slips very temporarily away.

...and morphine oh sweet morphine,
again I could once now hike,
and if I was feeling better I could ride my bike,
oh morphine, such oh sweet fucking morphine.

Visiting with Barry White,
Space Dog now has me in flight,
Above the mountain mist atop,
the path to the Misty Mountain Hop.

...and morphine oh sweet morphine,
again I could once now hike,
and if I was feeling better I could ride my bike,
oh morphine, such oh sweet fucking morphine.

...and morphine oh sweet morphine,
again I could once now hike,
and if I was feeling better I could ride my bike,
oh morphine, such oh sweet fucking morphine.