Google+ Followers

Saturday, November 21, 2015

The Edge of Crazy - Lyric/Poetry - MobiusTripz


Time to get my thing on,
Gotta get my game on,
Distinguished clothes my name on,
Away I separate,
Always again it's game on.

Wavy up and down vapor hazy,
got my groove on feeling purple crazy,
chill super duperblastic lazy,
so good on the edge of nuttin' crazy.

Toes curling up,
About to bust my nut,
I'm getting crazy all caught up,
I think I'm falling into your love.

Gotta get my thing on,
Time to get my game on,
Rich with clothes my name on,
Away I separate,
Always again it's game on.

Wavy up and down vapor hazy,
got my groove on ice creamy gravy,
chill super duperblastic elastic tastic lazy,
so good on the edge of bustin' crazy.

Toes curling up,
bout' to bust my nut,
I'm getting crazy all caught up,
I'm falling deeoer into your love.

Wavy up and down vapor hazy,
got my groove on and feeling,
chill super duper fantastic,
purple pink blastic super chill lazy,
so good and barely hanging right on,
the edge of fucked up going crazy.


Notes:

Rap beat dance cut vibes bad ass chorus that cuts into your head hard !!!

Originally written earlier (months before or maybe yesterday...lol) this is the latest draft.