Google+ Followers

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

What This Hill Breeds - Part 1 of a fictional short story serirs

It was a wintry night on the road all crunchy with ice and the air was like a dense fog soaked in illuminating light that made Everything Everywhere glow thus. Love in light above as I went up into the mountain... you know the mountain? Irons mountain. I d

I hear it wasn't just a short time ago that there was an insane asylum down there at the end of Wildcat hollow and now all you see is just a stone foundation but that doesn't stop all the different reports of the Satanic activity that's been reported there for years right alongside all the disappearances.

Then there's the church. Everybody knows about the church just asked about it.

Then there was the iron's mountain music festival used to be held at the top of the mountain in what was one time an orchard which is still pretty obvious today. Do it every year one of those psychedelic concert goers would just go with missing sometimes several. It became a predictable event and no matter how prepared the county in the city and the state police all were but it happen nobody could explain it.

Yeah, believe it or not they were even alien sightings up here on this hill in the pictures I'm going to put together and make a story book for year are going to blow your mind so sit back and just get ready to read these little short stories that you're going to find here from time to time. And remember I ain't the sharpest guy and I do my best to write and use my time constructively and now that I got me here one of them smart phones and I'm using a little bit of voice with a cigarette in my hand well you know to type because I never learned how to type kind of, I think I use a, there I'm not even sure but I'm at right, well sometimes things just don't come out just right, but in this modern day and age maybe it'll make you pay attention to what I'm trying to share with you here when everything else is so high speed out there. Maybe we need to slow down make life like it's almost got errors in it and we should pay attention and read a little bit better past them will fuck man baby life is dyslexic I don't know but anyway boxer is interesting. The

So I got me this here Android smartphone type of device made by LG and it's going to be my investigator tools I understand that there's a lot of apps I hear they're called and you can download them and put them on phone it was a winter not on the road or crunchy with us in there was like a dense fog soaked in illuminating light the made everything everywhere glow this year igloo as I went up into the mountain you know the mountain? Irons Mountain.

I hear it wasn't just too short time ago that there was an insane asylum down there at the end of Wildcat hollow and now all you see is justice tune foundation but that doesn't stop all the different reports of the satanic activity that's been reported there for years right alongside all the disappearance is.

Then there's the church. Everybody knows about the church just asked about it.

Then there's the Iron Mountain music festival used to be held in the top of the mountain in what was one time and orchard which is still pretty obvious today. The every year one of those psychedelic concert growers will just go with missin sometimes several. It became a predictable event and no matter how prepared the county in the city and the State Police all were but it happen nobody could explain it.

Yup, believe it or not they were even a lien sightings up here and those Hill in the pictures I'm gonna put together and make a story book for you here are going to blow your mind so sit back I'm just get ready to read these little short stories and you're going to find hear from time to time. And remembering the sharpest guy and I do my best to writing use my time for strike Tivoli and now that I got me here one of them smart phones and I'm using a little bit invoice with a cigarette in mind well you know to type because I never learn how to type kind of, I think I use a, there I'm not even sure but i'mma try, well sometimes things just don't come out just a ride, but in this modern day in age maybe to make you pay attention to what I'm trying to share with you here when everything else or sooner high speed out there. Maybe we need to slow down make life like it's almost got to errors in it and we should pay attention and read a little bit better pass them the fuck man maybe laughing dyslexic I don't know but anyway life sure is interesting.

So imma tell you what I use things like Twitter, Blogger, and stuff like that and I do lots of riding and I do lots of picture taken 2. I'm trying to record how it is when I want people to see what it's like and then maybe if using my shoes maybe you understand where I'm coming from and then you'll see Thanks for just have they really are not like what most people seem to think like that really like what it is.

I understand sometimes things just going to be a little bit difficult to read because I speak like English with a different dialect is what I come to understand its cold and it just don't catch on to use quick as if your own kinfolk or specially your best this is a friends was talking to you so just think about that too.

Sometimes in life to destress and attach a little bit give our brains and time to compartmentalize all of our thoughts and tall little place is got to go up there and them your arms its good to just kick back a little bit and use your imagination when marijuana is really good for helping you get to that place. You really good for letting you sleep when you're awful so sick you can't sleep and it's also really good for getting over pain and when you're in pain you know got my job but I most of time or you got too much on the time I ain't got none I just went away to nothing well it stimulates the appetite but back to the imagination , for the imagination just x bottom million so pretty much can see everything I think of. I see it doesn't seem to understand what I'm trying to tell it. So it's fixed and some of that typing there and it looks a little bit better now that's more like it Google Talk. So now I'm sitting on up in here in this king size bed while it's all like a big iced cake outside dangerous to one of my good friends Mark Baker fall down hurt himself I told everybody to be careful on the idiot to left the god damn snow shovel behind. Sometimes just can't win for losing this place I'm just done near killed me breaking my back. Just last weekend to go my dad fell right on his face you can read about that or somewhere else.

Here's maybe the most important part of this whole story right here in this story series you can blend my real life into it and you can my real surroundings into sometimes you can't so it's going to look awful and off of vivid sometimes getting my bleed into some of my music comment my bleed into some of my movies that I'm going to make, it might bleed into some productions that I get the pleasure to work on, and it might just believed in all parts of my life because my life is art. So what this area does lens to the imagination for their because it is absolutely brilliant and every which way you would ever want to examine something if you could look at every single facet of it to quantify it in its entirety and fully understand it from the inside out. I guess you could just say this place is inspiring beyond any inspiring I have ever known before. These mountains called me home the first time I came to this poor little town and I looked at my friend and I said I was going to live here one day and through all these fictions here I'm going to make up and she on top of realities this is one of reality that never would be efficient I would tell. But so is the magic of this place speaking to me as though I have been here before a lifetime ago and as strange as it is to share it because as I am a scientist and I know better than to think that that is possible my experience in life is showing me that it is indeed possible and my reality and this is always the cusp upon which I surf looking in one direction towards the past and looking in another direction towards the future and most often that is vividly how I view everything that is going on around me while in the meantime I somehow try to find a place or a way to do good by others and make a little bit of art while I try to keep my usual silly self healthier than normal fighting for a little bit more time sober life that's already too short from the birth where it starts so we think today as we all wish to know that cycle.

, for the imagination just x better mood and Shop pretty much can see your thing I think of. Not see it doesn't seem understand what I'm trying to tell it. So its fixed in some of that type in there in it looks little bit better now let's more like it Google Talk. So now I'm sitting on the Panera in this King size bed while it's all like a big eyes to cake outside dangers to well I'm a good friend Mark Baker fall down her himself I told everybody be careful on the idiot the left the goddamn snow shovel behind. Sometimes just can't win for losing this place numbers done near killed me breaking my back. Just last weekend to go but dad fell right on his face we can read about that have some more apps.

His maybe the most important part of this whole store right here in the stories series you can plan my real life into it and Lynn my real surroundings into sometimes you can't so its going to look awful real and off of vivid sometimes get my bleeding the some of my music time it my bleeding to some of my movies at I'm going to make, it might bleed into some productions that I get the pleasure to work on, and it might just delete in Park for my life cuz my life is art. So what this area does is Lin's tooth imagination further because it is absolutely brilliant and every which way you and everyone to examine something if you could look at every single fast of it took want to buy it and its entirety in Foley understand it from the inside out. I guess you could just say this place is inspiring beyond any inspiring I have ever known before. These mountains called me home the first time I came to this poor little town and I looked at my friend and I said I was going to live here one day and threw all these fixins here I'm going to make up and Cheryl type of realities this is one of a I love thee that never would be efficient I would tell. But so is the magic of this place speaking to me as though I have been here before a lifetime ago.