Google+ Followers

Sunday, July 31, 2016

The S - Read linked article first

Maybe I was the origin. I am an artist. John Stephen Swygert. I go by my middle name Steve. I was born in 1967 and have done this, "The S" as you call it as long as I have known life, it's my initial, it's The Powerful S. The geometry and simplicity and power and then ease to produce it do all indeed make it addictive to copy !!! Most of my friends covered their bookcovers when I was in elementary school because I'd show anyone how to do it once and well.... Oh, my music I make is called MobiusTripz. A little double entendre and word play. A little physics too. I truly more then likely am origin of this design but let's see if anyone is paying attention and does their research??? I am a Google away and have you all you need to explore this truth. Art changes the world and is the most powerful and longest lasting of influence and is oh so beautiful.

Lol

http://www.vice.com/en_au/read/that-s-thing-everyone-drew-in-school-what-is-it?utm_source=vicefbusads&utm_campaign=interest