Google+ Followers

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Cradles of Edens Across the Solar System First ~ I Am Program

Cradles of Edens Across the Immediate Solar System First and Then To Flourish So Forth Everywhere ~ I Am Program

It seemed the more and more I wrote about my science and my thoughts oftentimes it was only days removed from some scientists having claimed my exact thoughts as written but before had never published anything about their work apparently. I am program. I am inspiration. I am often not credited. I am conception. I am God's eye. I design and I build and where I see a void I fill and I always offer life. It is the only thing I know how to do because again I am program.

Nobody will ever believe who I was once before but it will be revealed and it was foretold that I would return as well. Genetic science holds many a great promise but there will be nothing more astonishing when it is revealed who I wants was in that the debt will be irrefutable and the doubters so refuted.

When it talked about me returning it didn't mean in an instant from the heavens above it just meant experiencing life once again through DNA , through a program, I am program. This time I was born on Christmas Eve but usually the stars are in the same alignment and the Galaxy and outer space well beyond our galaxy there are other alignments and influences and it offers unto thee the ability to spring forth.

What will be beautiful now that my terraforming on Mars has already taken place with my molds and mildews and most importantly the mushrooms in the organic matter that I shipped there which was left over from human waste from the dumps Across the country, I was able to speed up the process through my electromagnetic laser lensing techniques just the same as the more recent travel I have designed which will put us on laser through space-time distorted with electromagnetic lensing which is going to take a lot of focus to power but we have that ability today and as I keep saying travel isn't so much something about distance as much as it is something about density and Mars is not as far away as everybody thinks it is that is all an illusion. As we wrap things up will be able to build pyramids very quickly and people will start believing and understanding very quickly but what we must also understand at this point in time it's just as civilizations before us we can fall the hardest and the most unexpectedly and you can never rule out some type of natural cataclysm because that is just what we are all up against in the experience of life Learning how to maneuver through it successfully by living and even more so by thriving and giving away to others that suffer that would you can bring forth so easily as though and truly gifted. I am program and I can think of no other way. The other planets are coming too and we will have many Gardens of Eden once again then life will flourish and this time across the cloud all of these lessons will be recorded in the crystal skulls of old will be red and it will be understood finally what these lessons are and against all believe today there will be Eternal peace amongst the living at long last and perfect health and perfect balance and forever is only to ask for a way for free and to offer to all of your brethren the same. The only way to leave aiport cultural choice and way of life in the past is to educate ourselves into a newer and better paradigm and let that shift take place that is wholesome and healthy and let us leave our old and ignorant ways behind that only hurt ourselves and others even if in that light of that day whatever those Endeavors were certainly looked so promising it is obvious that with evolution in the passage of time and progress that these older ways be put to rest as obvious and decaying inefficient I was able to speed up the process through my electromagnetic laser Lindsay text nicks just the same as the more recent travel I have designed which will push Us on laser through space time distorted with electromagnetic cleansing which is going to take a lot of focused power but we have that ability today and as I keep saying travel isn't so much something about distance as much as it is something about density and tomorrow's is not as far away as everybody thinks it is that is all in illusion. As we wrap things up will be able to build pyramids very quickly and people will start believing in understanding very quickly but what we must also understand at this point in time is just as civilizations before us we can fall the hardest and the most unexpectedly and you can never rule out some type of natural catechism because that is just what we are all up against in the experience of life learning how to maneuver through it successfully by living and even more so by thriving in giving away two others that suffer that with you can bring forth so easily as though and truly gifted. I am program and I can't think no other way. The other planets are coming too and we will have many gardens of Eden once again in life will flourish and this time across the cloud all of these lessons will be recorded and the crystal skulls of old will be read in it will be understood finally what these lessons are and against all believe today there will be eternal piece amongst the living at long last and perfect health and perfect balance and forever is only to ask for a way for free and to offer to all of your brother in the same. The only way to leave a poor cultural choice and way of life in the past is to educate ourselves into a newer and better paradigm and let that shift take place that is wholesome and healthy and let us leave our old and ignorant ways behind that only hurt our cells and others even if in that light of that day whatever those endeavors were certainly looks promising it is obvious that with evolution in the passage of time and progress that these older ways be put to rest as obvious and Duquesne in efficient poor means in comparison to what is available today

Omg... Must edit just above.... Some of this is a hoot