Google+ Followers

Sunday, October 16, 2016

THAT GOOGLE EARTH PLACE IN PITTSBURGH, PENNSYLVANIA

THAT GOOGLE EARTH PLACE IN PITTSBURGH, PENNSYLVANIA

I own a piece of property in Pittsburgh... so, I am on Google Earth and I'm going down the street towards all the sporting fields and I see this gentleman on the sidewalk. He's obviously looking at the Google Earth car that's going by... or whatever it is... could be a drone at this height... and you can see its shadow cast there on the street and on the sidewalk just before him. Well, I just thought it was creepy and then kind of cool too and I had to share it. There is a picture of my old house down on the bottom,...kind of small and then this picture here is actually on Rhine Street in Pittsburgh. 

Google Earth seems to be very good about blocking license plates and faces but I'll tell you one thing,... they can see much further than they're leading on here and some of this can be actually done in real time also from networked cameras that stream in real time 24/7. Think Law Enforcement. 

This is really quite amazing when you think about how long ago it was with this technology didn't even exist.


https://www.google.com/maps/@40.4647621,-79.9918856,3a,75y,78.23h,49.65t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sXtcErtclicujc6ZfkOQKMQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1