Google+ Followers

Thursday, November 10, 2016

An Experiment of Sorts

Let me explain something that I did a short time ago. I deleted over 600 people on my Facebook account which was probably over 1200 friends so-called at the time. This was no maneuver to make anybody upset or not and it was no maneuver other than anything then to rather clean up my own Facebook where I communicate with others and try to make things easier. What I have noticed since then is really rather amazing.

Since the age of 18 when I registered to vote I have been a longtime Republican registered that way and brought up that way. I have become much more liberal as I have aged and as I have moved to a lower socio-economic area. In fact Cumberland Maryland where I live today has often been touted as the lowest socio-economic area and all of Maryland and even topping some places in the United States, the good news is here we know the reality of America today because it is hitting Us in the face and we are working hard on our infrastructure and we are ahead of the game here because it's kind of where some policy in some thoughts of come from quite honestly. You get the best of ideas through the worst of suffering if you survive. So that is neither here nor there perhaps for another article so here's what I've noticed.

Since I have become more liberal, which just means I can govern myself just fine leave me the hell alone comma I have changed some points of view but not all I have just become more flexible and less stubborn and certain areas that's all. What is amazing that happened though when I removed 600 some odd friends of which I'm sure summer upset and perhaps they will understand that 1200 friends on Facebook does no earthly good and I'm sorry if you took offense to that I don't need to make a speech every time I decided to make a maneuver comma so back to what I recognize this that because my roots are Conservative Republican my time line was that way but it had been leading liberal and when I cut most of my friends at 600 roughly 50% almost perfect with this 50-50 political election that we just finished I cut out mostly my older Republican friends and kept a lot of my newer liberal friends.

Facebook treated me like a liberal they did not treat me like the Republican I am they did not treat me like my Republican friends and my timeline reflect that and it makes you wonder how much media is propaganda versus just fit sharing facts for each one of us needs to do our own due diligence. I think what the different outlets need to realize is that they are only focusing on a certain audience and they're not going to change the mind of other audiences and the amazing thing today is we have such a massive population to support so many different let's say focus groups. It's kind of like the colors of the rainbow isn't it. And why isn't there enough room for all of us and you know what each one of us and these different groups has great riches as well. Furthermore when I'm getting at is we are well divided country perfectly sliced down the middle but with many various Hues of color all around us and we need to learn to respect the different cultures that we are embracing as a country right now and we should all be reaching for deeper education that we can find ways to get that education which have more doors open now than ever before in recorded history. There is no age too old to learn and you never even hear anybody used the expression anymore that they are too old to go back to college because now everybody knows you're never too old to go back to college and you're never too old to challenge yourself and that is something in my own lifetime I have seen change and that's powerful.

I have people suggest to me all the time I make sure I get balanced news and trust me I've known since 6th grade to make sure I get balanced news and I made sure that since sixth grade when I learned about propaganda and how it's used in the Soviet Union to make sure that I am looking in the mirror and that my country is looking in the mirror because that's part of my job as a citizen and there are so many jobs as a citizen and where is that personal responsibility that I see missing in the United States today?

anyway blah blah blah so today I post things on my time line because I am happy that Trump one and I knew that he was going to win because I saw where the Liberals relating hard and what they were depending on because it was almost like I had an algorithm to hack that a nun encrypt that for me because I could watch it across my time line as long as I just patiently and quietly observed and so I was quiet for a long time until after the election for the most part.

I noticed that one of my friends Dolan said that I had been quiet for quite some time and that oh now you speak only after the election but that was not why and it was not 100% true. I had already decided I wasn't going to play this game anyway because I find it divisive and disgusting a friend's argue so the best way to make that impossible in my own life is to shut my own mouth. It's also been a practice of mine to calm my nerves and my spirit because often I have been so mouthy around friends they couldn't get a word in edgewise but I had been holed up for a while and I guess I've been shell-shocked personally in my soul and my spirit and I needed camaraderie and I was just so crazy excited I could not shut up.

Anyway, she noticed and I knew she would cause she's always just as sharp as well anybody I've ever met really like sharp as a tack as the expression goes.

So it was no surprise that she noticed I had been quiet because she knows for sure I'm always one that speaks up but I had long ago decided I would be quiet and instead read my timeline and watch my friends and consider them in their perspective so that my own Horizon would broaden in which in front of me and my vision would become more clear and it did and it was almost like being a spy on the other side watching how far off they were but oh so close at the same token.

So the advice of friends to get a good swath of media so that you don't get just one point of view is most definitely a good piece of advice but you all can shut up now because I've been doing that a long time but it's a great lesson to keep reiterating for sure and I know I have said it a million times myself and I will never quit. There's one thing about literature that's out there and it goes along with that same lesson and it goes along with the court system even and that is that there's two sides to every story some folks even say 3 because they say that there's let's say the left side and the right side and then the truth. Maybe we as a nation ought to start looking at that and we certainly need to stop giving in to all this elbow bending for our vote. Quit being a bunch of cheap little bitches and stand up for yourself and fight with the money you have and if you don't have enough money work harder and work smarter and get educated and then work harder and work smarter and get educated and then continue to vote with your money and show up every time at the voting booth like I have since I was 18.

Remember in America you can cut the head off the beast in one Fell Swoop and perhaps in no other country can you do it so swiftly and make a cut that is felt so deep that demands change and that is what it means when the people have spoken.

That is a great closing but the reality is when the people speak today it's only half of our country and there's no majority in 50%. I think that's a better closing and that's what we really ought to be considering but does your Facebook timeline tell you that Commodus Fox tell you that, does CVS tell you that, does The Huffington Post to tell you that does the Drudge Report tell you that, does Infowars tell you that anyway, she noticed and I knew she would cuz she's always just as sharp as well anybody of ever met really like sharp as a tack as the expression lose.

So it was no surprise that she noticed I had been quiet because she knows for sure I'm always one that speaks up but I have long good decided I would be quiet and instead read my time line and watch my friends and consider them and their perspective so that my own horizon would brought in in with in front of me and my vision would become more clear and it did and it was almost like being a spa on the other side watching how far off they were but oh so close at the same token.

So did vice a friends to get a good sloth of media so that you don't get just one point of view is most definitely a good piece of advice but you all can shut up now because I've been doing that along time but its a great lesson to keep reiterating for sure and I know I have set a 2 million times myself and I will never quit. There's one thing about literature that's out there and it goes along with that same lesson and it goes along with the court system even and that is that there's two sides to every story some folks even say 3 because they'll say that there's let say the left side and the right side and then the truth. Maybe we as a nation not to start looking at that and we certainly need to stop giving in to all this elbow bending for our boat. Quit being a bunch of cheap little bitches and stand up for yourselves and vote with the money you have and if you don't have enough money work harder and work smarter and get educated and then work harder and work smarter and get educated and then continue to vote with your money and show up everytime at the voting booth like I have since I was 18.

Remember in America you can cut the head off the Beast and one fail swoop and perhaps in no other country can you do it so swiftly and make a cut that is felt so deep that demands change in that is what it means when the people have spoken.

That is a great closing but the reality is when the people speak today it's only half of our country and there's no majority in 50%.