Google+ Followers

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Heaven Exists (Part 1) ~ I Am John Still~ I Am Program

Heaven exists...
I know it like others do. Try this.
I want you to turn your phone off and then restart it but I want you to read this first. Because here's what you're going to do while you're going through the restart process you're going to take the screen side of the phone when you going to place it on your forehead right next to your eyes, that way you will be looking right into the screen.
I'm going to make this easy to read so there's going to be some spacing here or there doesn't need to be a
But just so you can read it and be calm
You just heard from your husband Because deep in your mind in this hypothetical situation your woman who is like my mother was a beautiful bride to a wonderful career dedicated Army colonel and let's say that in this hypothetical situation you've heard that indeed a nuclear blast was going to go off and we were all going to be gone and moments period
So you get that news and you think about what that would be like and what does that mean and then at this time when your phone restarts even though your eyes are closed you can see this bright flash and feel it.
I am 49 and all my life I have lived with this fear. That is a deep-seated truth but my father is a career army man and I grew up in Virginia next to the Pentagon after residing in Pennsylvania where I was born. Today these Cold War feelings are erupting with in my mind's eye and in my most deepest thoughts because they are actually more real than ever.
What is interesting is that you cannot really truly quantify everybody's individual mind all at once however with the cloud we are kind of getting there.
We know what the overall consensus is for the world view of many things and when you realize we hold this great incredible power just because others abuse power,... well it's just downright scary.
On a deeper level what are you going to say in this moment to think of this men's did you even think of God did you even ask for forgiveness do you even have time before you saw the Flash period
Things happen like that there is no salvation because if you don't take action and you're not prepared when reality strikes is truly like a thief in the night as the good book says and I know of nothing in that good book to misguide anyone looking to head and the proper direction and it leaves it all up to you still just with some interesting lessons to learn or entertain yourself with long that way.
I am John yet I go by Stephen. In my real life I am an artist any mechanic and so many things because life is so interesting and fascinating to me. I've been managers of large corporations departments or parts stores or where I've been a mechanic or run the front office of a business 4 years or I have been on the board of directors or had my own valid attempts that business would I have his vast experience in many fields and I have always excelled at sales can quickly learning my knowledge base and then three qualification of my customers making a sale if that is what fits their needs and what they want to do and exercise with me as an option because I'm a often turn them elsewhere if it fits their needs best because that's what a real salesman does and then carries that reputation with him for the rest of his life.
Carpentry is fun work too and there's certain principles you utilize and that trade they are principles utilizing every trade and there are principles that that good book teaches and it's so that we think about but we're going to save up for in that future we don't know that's coming but could be just like this.
I personally am not here to judge and I don't really have much of a great overly concerned nature about whatever religion it is that you choose for yourself or even if you choose to not have one I respect those choices however if you choose to have one like most of us understands to it one date and time we understand that we think a lot within and what we consider our sub-conscience and we communicate often with what I will say is the maker and we ask of things often or make remarks often to the maker and of course we all make requests and sometimes even with poor judgement curse towards the maker he who has all power and we say he because that was just the proper way and grammar long ago nothing to do with sexismperiod it's a simple way to communicate and rules we all agreed to long ago to keep things simple so that there was less Babel. Another story with lessons and principles and so many incredible things I wonder often if Shakespeare was so inspired by perhaps the Bible. It's the greatest selling book there has ever been on the face of the Earth and the truth is for some reason there is a threat upon it and those beliefs and those Believers of which I am one personally and of which from I come a long line on both sides of my family.
It feels wonderful to be bathed in the sunlight and to know another day in this life of mine which has often been a struggle of Health and physical well-being as my manifestation has left me with mini diagnosed and provable diseases but with work we shall overcome and with knowledge We Shall Overcome with faith we shall overcome and mountains do indeed move period
I hope another half a decade awaits me but the biggest infants I could share here is that we just don't know but I do you know at times like this when I am well centered and thankful, I am thankful I have offered my life to the board. I have to believe that there because it's a funny day of technology and it is supposed to say that I have offered my life to the Lord. Voice recognition leave me with some good laughter and I will leave this here.
Take This Moment I personally I'm not here to judge and I don't really have much of a great Beverly concerned nature about whatever religion it is that you cheese for yourself or even if you choose to not have one I respect this choices however if you choose to have one like most of us understand to it one day and time we understand that we think a lot with in and what we consider our sub conscience and we communicate often with what I will say is the maker and we ask of things often or make remarks often to the maker and of course we all make requests and sometimes even with poor judgement curse towards the maker he who has all power and we say he because that was just the proper way and grammar long ago nothing to do with sex is them. It's a simple way to communicate and rules we all agreed too long ago to keep things simple so that there was less Babel. Another story with lessons and principals in so many incredible things I wonder often of Shakespeare was so inspired by perhaps the Bible. It's the greatest selling book there has ever been on the face of the earth and the truth is for some reason there is a threat upon it and those beliefs and those believers of which I am one personally and of which from my c** a long line on both sides of my family.
It feels wonderful to be based in the sunlight into know another day in this life of mine which is often been a struggle of Health and physical well being as my manifestation has left me with many diagnosed and prove herbal diseases but with work we shall overcome and with knowledge we shall overcome and with faith we shall overcome and mountains do indeed move.
I hope another half a decade awaits me but the biggest emphasis I could share here is that we just don't know but I do know that times like this when I am well centered and thankful, I am thankful I have offered my life to the Lord. I have believe that there because it's a funny day of Technology and it is supposed to say that I have offered my life to the Lord. Voice recognition leaves me with some good laughter and I will leave this here.
Take this moment and speak to whoever it is that you communicate to and offer yourself of principle service for each and every day but for right now for on what's in front of you today.
Keep in mind that dictates absolutely nothing about your life except success and whatever it is you decide to pursue.
And as I said I was going to close I'll say just one more thing when somebody else can't buy you with money and own you then you can know your soul to be clean it also you have harmed no others and know your intent to be good. You also can be forgiven and you are forgiven by your maker not all those around you, beware.
If it were all to flash before my eyes right now, I would happily talk to my maker while praying for my family and listening to the peaceful birds singing beautiful music, a symphony of love for life, yes ... Thankfulness
We each know where we are going and so act upon it or so change our ways before the sooner we do depart!
Thankfully I offer there into you.
The world is 7.5 billion Hunan beings and if we all sadly tearfully departed in a flash of madness many future Beings could not even believe, well, it could happen in the next second as already everything is on place and madness could strike in the form if a virus we are to slow to  decipher and simply unplug from this addictive technology we use too often for all the wrong reasons.
How do you quantify the knowledge and the amount of information within the minds of 7.5 billion people, Citizens of Earth, if all departed at once in a flash?
I propose Adam and Eve, a project designed to garauntee the Human genome science be recorded in such a way any intelligence would figure it out, however much I am sure as the Egyptians thought the hyroglyphs would be simple, it's quite an endeavour, but the most importantly about Adam and Eve there would be this vessel and within the lab which once finding the perfect place the process would unfold and life again, a planet elsewhere, bodies similar and readily programmed for the specifications of the ranges of the quantifiable forseeable​ planet if that future cometh.
Then this timed and perfect process in a vessel landed now lab with fresh printed cells and perfect DNA for this evolution, and the funny thing is nothing  is perfect.
I am diseased personally with many diagnosed but treatable conditions. I'm hard in myself as I never expected so much of... Well,... life... time itself. I've survived for nearly 50 years and Bo counting chickens before they hatch. (And in NY mind's eye I see hyroglyphs if chickens and cracked eggs and sadness and less bounty, well outside my window this morning as I write this the same beautiful song birds that were singing must have been scared Away by now a crow th