Google+ Followers

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

ARTMOR PLASTICS FIRE ~ BREAKING NEWS ~ CUMBERLAND, MARYLAND

Apparently as I type this today on this update on Veteran's Day November 11, 2015 at 2:57 p.m., confirmed by a 911 (police dispatch) call I made to report the visible smoke on Will's Mountain !!! (November 11, 2015)

3:30 p.m. from our Mayor directly, 14 engines are on site !!!

APPARENTLY ARTMOR PLASTICS ON WILL'S MOUNTAIN IN THE NARROWS IS ON FIRE !!!

UPDATES TO COME AS I SEE / FIND THEM ON FACEBOOK

I called the local police and then I called the EPA, and also told a county commisioner as well as out Mayor. From what I understand the Plastics company is on Allegany County property but with a city access road only.

FOR A MUCH LONGER HISTORY ON ARTMOR PLASTICS PLEASE CLICK ON THIS LINK, AS I JUST HIGHLIGHTED IT AND ITS RECENT DEMISE ON MY BLOG

http://mountainmaryland.blogspot.com/2015/07/cumberland-maryland-failure-in-current.html