Google+ Followers

Thursday, November 12, 2015

The light of the sun and The Light of The Son ~ Poetry / Lyric ~ MobiusTripz

I use to think I liked to write a lot on weed,
but these days I like to ponder each my little treats,
try to eat a little better and lay off the tempting sweets,
daydream more and think of that future I am making and what will be.

Sometimes I like to write about all kinds of stuff on weed,
but it depends on the weed and the topic and the weed itself indeed,
sometimes it gets me so high and forgetful and dizzy like I am in a tree,
other times dick in the dirt broke down and beat depressed with the blues is me.

The light of the sun,
The Light of The Son,
Once it's all illuminated knowledge explodes,
when I know the universe hand and hand with the sun.

Weed is some funny shit and who knows what you git,
species of buds all heaven sent silly quick comical quips,
roll out my mind and off my tongue and quickly make laughing hits,
it just depends on the DNA and how so well equipped.

The light of the sun,
The Light of The Son,
Once it's all illuminated knowledge explodes,
when I know the universe hand and hand with the sun.

So writing vs. thinking about what will be and what will become,
I get to determine that future and a break soon because work is fun,
Been a while since I have written in depth and I have missed writing a ton,
I like to find those points in life where I feel like I am shining in the light of the sun.

The light of the sun,
The Light of The Son,
Once it's all illuminated knowledge explodes,
when I know the universe hand and hand with the sun.

The light of the sun,
The Light of The Son,
Once it's all illuminated knowledge explodes,
when I know the universe hand and hand with the sun.

Space Dog, calling Space Dog... blast off, it's party time.