Google+ Followers

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Explanation of How A "Binary Brain" Works

This might sound rather ridiculous at first but I'm going to try to walk you through step-by-step how I think the Egyptians were able to think and to visualize.

I am watching a documentary on Netflix called about the math so it's mathematic plural. I have also paid particular attention to much Egyptian history in my 48 years and a lot about language and Communications and computers as well as I have programmed them built them fix them repaired them you name it I have done just about anything you can imagine with a computer since I was a child.

I'm looking at the technology of language of the Egyptians used long ago were they had a clay tablet and a stick with a little tiny triangle in quotation marks on the head of the stick and that was used to depress that head of that stick in the clay and leave marks in that class.

It is known that they could write in binary code with this language that they had developed.

I am writing with a space in the sentences because I want you to think in between carefully about each thing that I'm going to suggest.

If you communicated with a binary code on a tablet for example instead of English like we use today and instead of talking as we know our own language to sound today Hap's we sounded more electronic using more noises that were kind of like chirp chirp Cheep Cheep Cheep Cheep Cheep aliens in movies often today is what I am

So is absolutely ridiculous if that were true what would you see in your mind's eye?

Eazy-E as fast as a computer which we know scientifically speaking today our own minds are computers and they are super powerful language itself that is keeping us as a species today what language would you want your population to the language that is powerful or the language that is weak and why?

Latin seems to be better as a language used scientific discipline and it is a lot of very powerful symbology to read and write in binary code I can only imagine it probably makes the brain immediately start using across its entire otherwise could because I think the language to read and stimulate connect to one another and it would be pretty obvious then that if we were able to use the programming language in which we can actually maximise the power of I don't think it would be difficult for any single one of us to design something like a beautiful gesture to whatever it was that they believed in which I believe was their language which at that time was mathematics binary code and the height of abstract thinking in their own minds as clear as electronics that we hold in our hands today that they used in their mind.

You have to think very deeply about what I am stating right there above because I think it is exactly correct when I think it is the reason that we have not been able to solve so many civilizations what we think of as shortcomings I don't really believe some of the new I think they just changed and this is all that has been left behind because it was so Grand it is noon that they could write in binary who'd with this language that they had developed.

I am writing with a space in these sentences because I want you to think in between carefully about each thing that I am going to suggest.

If you communicated with a bind area code on a tablet for example instead of English like we use today and instead of talking as we know our own language to sound today perhaps we send dad more electronic using more news is that where kind of bike text dad through what would you seen your mind I?

Wouldn't then be easy to think as fast as a computer which we know scientifically speaking today our own Mayans are quantum computers in they are super powerful and perhaps it is just playing with itself that is keeping us in paradise a species today. When you paragraph would Lane would you would do you want your population to know the language that is powerful or the language of that is weak and why?

Latin seems to be better as a language used for scientific discipline and it uses a lot of very powerful Cymbalta G however to read and write in Pine area code I can only imagine it probably makes the brain immediately start using more and your arms across its entire volume then it otherwise could do because I think the language to read would be visual land stimulate these different parts to connect to want another and it would be pretty obvious than that if we were able to use the proper programming language for our own brain and which we could then actually maximize the power of our own brain I don't think it would be difficult for any single one of us to design something like the pyramids, just a beautiful gesture to whatever it was that they believed in which I believe was there language which at that time was mathematics and the fine area code and the height of abstract thinking to wear they could project in there own minds is clear as electronics that we hold in our hands today which have that power that they once use in there mind alone.

You have to think very deeply about what I am staying right there above and give it some real thought because I think it is exactly correct when I think it is the reason that we have not been able to solve so many of that ancient civilizations but we think of it shortcomings stay. I don't really believe some of these new hold civilizations disappeared I think they just changed in involved in this is all that has been left behind to because it was so Grand. We often see that things that are able to be recycled are recycled has that saves a man hours in that saves money and that always makes sense for the people in the population and the planet on which they live in it something that is almost just a natural type of evolution of Technology in the mankind because of our very nature. If we are going to be able to get some material free to be able to do a job in it calculate several and makes more sense than of course file me as we should do so and recycle.

Recycling gives not a new and is something that nature does that we have a lot in from yet we act like it or something that man made through brilliance.

What I find interesting is the fact that I really believe that by being able to read and write in the binary code at their able to protect abstract leave incredible things from there imagination and because everybody was able to do this or a very large amount of the population perhaps for maybe even just a small amount of the population but with converted efforts concentrating working together much of Sciences should work and are doing more so stay with cough discipline studies I think that is why they were able to do some things in there civilizations that were absolutely brilliant and really truly not able to be repeated today.

Often times with the fall of us civilization week to lose the story and leave all of that be not trying to because it is such tragedy to carry forward to however we often lose sight of that passed and its history test I'm shows. Only paragraph you have to keep in open mind. A

My ex father in law use to run the center for Army analysis at the four cappella for and once upon a time we were sitting at a table at a birthday party in the asked what we thought about the people that had to committed suicide in that organization out and California and they were found in there beds with their shoes on I think I hadn't my keys and running outfits and there believe for is that they were on the tail of the hill Bob, now for lying a long throughout her space. Do paragraph he waited for his son to answer and his a time past and I was patient as I did not want to. And he did not answer so I decided I would go ahead and sign in as nobody seems to have anything to say he is never talked like this is head to beers in everybody else not really paragraph I just stated that if I cannot prove that they are not there or the tail of that comment than who am I to say that they cannot be there in that I must because of scientific reasoning in the ration out keep in open mind to believe that he even have ever slim it is indeed possible that they may be on the tail of that help out,. Everybody else that I wasn't absolutely will take and he looked at me with other of amazing night and I really can't if he might think I might lunatic to you but he was definitely looking for a seriously it me and my realized that he knew exactly what I was talking about one thing healing back in the laughed and he said oh my god how to do no exactly what I was thinking about?. So that's from a physicist to be very self and its quite amazing that perhaps this the picking the I had today about how this actions visualize because they program there thinking completely different way they would see things in their minds completely differently. Their bodies may be the same but we can think and project differently and how we choose to project inside of our mind is different from different civilizations of the past and it is because of this that we develop all these different types of technologies. Things of the past we cannot understand nor reproduce. That's how complex our minds are. Especially when working together.

What would you project if you could write and see in binary code? Would your mind work more like a hologram? Obviously math would become a sense like feature.

It starts making me think about just how truly flexible we are as organisms and how powerful our minds are to be able to since the different things that are going on around us non stop and then process these signals and react favorably to them. So then I just think about all the different type of programming that could run that type of equipment and how amazing it is that we have pretty damn good programming. The foundation for how to make the biological organism is the DNA but the Mind itself is free to do many amazing things and I think it can holographically project quite easily when enough in your arms are connected in ways that recent scientific medical  studies suggest psilocybinworks, as an example.

As sophisticated as our language is we are truly not challenging our minds whatsoever and we already know that. If you want to look at real power and language study Latin. View Masters Latin today has cash in the bank account tomorrow and forever more in modern times and I think that this type of Egyptian language from the past is similar because it lets you see mathematics and engineering holographic laying in the Mind's Eye as clear as staring at your high-definition flat-scree