Google+ Followers

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Stigmas, Abuse, and Science, Medicine and Healing Part 2

I thought this was going to be another Facebook post but I think I'm going to make this part 2.

Think about this carefully.

If it takes faith only the size of mustard seed to move a mountain, and we all have faith which is a greater than that mustard seed, can't we then change the entire attitude of the world around us and stop accepting personal abuse of alcohol and tobacco products. When will we socially stop accepting letting those that want to kill themselves do so this way at such massive expenses to the survivors and pain to these families?

We need drug courts and we need to have a system that allows for much faster legal intervention when it comes to harming the self.

We fail here miserably and need to carefully scrutinize the mechanics of these current systems and their overall effect and then asses if we can evolve those systems to accommodate today's needs or if we should start from scratch with different strategies.

The strategy needs to be that we start promoting a culture where it is not cool and not acceptable to abuse yourself.

Have you ever seen these kids at these college fucking football games? Do they look like they're being good and healthy to themselves? And then we put this type of stuff on TV and promote it. It's like America's looking for one big excuse to go drinking. Football and college are always great excuses to consume huge amounts of beer. I'm sure if these companies would come off of the sales statistics that would be proved very easily however I kind of think that might not be so easy to determine although it could be public knowledge and perhaps rather simple. This is the environment we promote and except across the United States and hundreds of colleges and Playboy used to or may even still write them as far as who is the best party school in many high school kids will find out and pick which college did they want to go to with at least that factor in mind.

What kind of culture does that bring for a future generation and then what do they promote?

We need to start promoting health and better more logical and rational decision making skills and how to best exercise coping mechanisms that we are always adding 2 as far as different ones being different types of tools, and how to get into a system so that we can receive treatment just a simple and easy as going to a medical doctor. Any addiction is a problem. Look up the word Addiction and read its definition and then try to argue otherwise.

I don't want government overly involved in people's lives but I don't think we should easily accept that people can just abused themselves in such ways that cost Society in ways that are absolutely and totally incalculable. You can look at the economics of it you can look at the family damage that it's done. You can look at the damage being a cost to society as Society ends up having to mend these problems often and typically Cantonment these problems and then these problems end up having children and more children and these become cultural and inherited ways that are ingrained and cannot be easily escaped.

I see it where I reside almost everyday and it goes back for Generations. I do not need more proof than what I have studied and Science in college and what I see here and observe with my very own eyes and can testify to. I also see an upper-class here and Cumberland and I see virtually no middle class. It seems that people either are doing very well for themselves or people are doing very poorly for themselves.

Well I think the whole point here was that we just need to better have systems so that people can get home quicker and smoking is not cool I'm an ex-smoker drinking abusively is not cool and I'm an exodus of Drinker although I have to admit I had a hell of a lot of fun and a cigarette tasting good after a meal the long-term damage of that's done is incalculable also and it is something that when it starts to catch up with you and you can't quit immediately you realize there's a problem and to realize at that point it's too late and that is where addiction has you in its crosshairs. Now you have a progressive illness coming at you exponentially faster that wants you dead you are in the crosshairs you cannot Flinch you have to hit the dirt faster than you ever have before and Duck and Roll. Now get cover. Now get some fucking help and think. It's time to stop hurting yourself it's time to take yourself out of the crosshairs you put yourself in. It's time to realize you are defeated and ignorant. It is time to look for different answers that are usually the opposite of your normal behavior in there for very difficult to first of all except and then secondarily practice. The amazing thing is as if you have decent moral fiber underlying your whole personality these things are actually very easy to do and the healing can be quick as the body only wants to respond positively to Fantastic nutrition and will thank you in countless ways mentally, spiritually, and physically. Obviously emotionally will start balancing itself out.

The body is the most fascinating and sophisticated machine we have ever seen and it is also resilient and extremely powerful if you give it to the proper nutrition.

It is time for people to start reading and studying and understanding all about of the human microbiome. Spiritually, and physically. Obviously emotionally will start balancing itself out.

The body is the most fascinating in sophisticated to machine we have ever seen and it is also resilient and extremely powerful if you give it the proper nutrition.

It is time for people to start reading and the studying and understanding all about the human Micro biome.

The more you study in read about this science the less you will want to put your own body for sure and before long before you know it you can't believe you're on body because you realize all of these things that you're doing to yourself and how damaging they are.

This type of philosophy is almost like you think you're going to spend a buck to get something and then you're going to use it but you never see that it's going to cost to you a hundred dollars or a thousand dollars down the road. You thought you got a good deal and he thought you felt good but the truth is is you got ripped off and you hurt yourself. You told time from your self you lost your own future. What on earth logically and a rational a good be worth giving away your future for and making your life shorter?

Some wood are you that there are a lot of things here that are worth that gamble or proposition. I am NOT here to waste my time discussing that in for those who think that I bid you adieu and wish you well along with your way but it is not the way that I will ever choose again.

When it comes to my own personal health I am going to medical professionals and I am being guided it carefully every step of the way concerning my own disease and medications. Once these things are dialed in with professional help after proper diagnosis have been made it is quite amazing how you can easily get your life back together if you just start taking better care of yourself with nutrition. I personally do love smoothies and all the fruit and vegetables I can eat that are healthy, however the first Paradigm that has the shift is the way you think about yourself.

You have to realize that you are worth all of the good nutrition and that it is not worth anything to put all of the garbage inside of your body. The more we offer our selves excellent nutrition and find a balance with our own human microbiome which includes probiotics which are critical to read and understand about and quite simple to do today with modern technology, these things should be studied as it is essential to have our immune system operates in there is plenty of peer-reviewed scientific medical research available to prove exactly the statements that I am making here. I have done the studying myself and seen it for my own eyes as I have done my own due diligence and I have document at the lot of that and other blog entries so I'm not going to put this footnotes here but the brand new scientific evidence in 2016 is absolutely mind-blowing about how the immune system actually works and if we do not give ourselves the proper nutrition and we do not have a balanced human microbiome which is our stomach and we do not have the right balance of living organisms there then we cannot have a fully functioning immune system because without those organisms certain chemicals cannot be made through certain processes that they perform and when those chemicals are not available the immune system cannot respond in-kind to a new threat to the body. That is a scientific and medical fact today that most people do not know at all. This is the Paradigm that we must accept and shift if we want to stop cancer in its tracks by making our bodies less vulnerable two viruses and bacterias. The bacteria's make our immune system fight in makes us weak and then we are even more vulnerable to viruses especially when our overall body pH system is at an acidic level. Then we are even a better host for both bacteria and virus and even the proliferation of cancer. So I am thinking about alkalizing my body again which I haven't done in a while and I usually do that with fresh real lemon juice. I have a regimen of drinking lemon juice all day and nothing else for a while. I do have to study once again the absorption of certain pharmaceutical medications that I am I want to make sure that there's no interference with this regimen. I suggest that is always done and I suggest that this is discussed with your doctor. Some doctors will think you're talking Hocus Pocus but I can show you the science When it comes to my own personal health I am going to medical professionals and I am being guy did it carefully every step of the way to serving my home disease and medications. Once these things are dialed in with professional help after proper diagnosis have been made it is quite amazing how you can easily get your life back together if you just start to taking better care of yourself with nutrition. I personally do love smoothies and all the fruit and vegetables I can eat that are healthy, however the first paradigm that has the shift is the way you think about yourself.

You have to realize the year worth all of the good nutrition and that it is not worth anything to put all of the garbage inside of your body. The more we offer our souls ... P3?