Google+ Followers

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Lance Armstrong Debacle and Science

Forgetting about the travesty of lies that became Lance Armstrong, or that he indeed was, are we able to walk away today and learn something from what he was able to accomplish after cancer?..., or do we attribute his cancer to his doping and other types of similar medical/scientific cheating / lying perhaps still unknown, as we all know the baby lies that daddy lies all have ?

Moving forward and looking at things more scientifically and medically, I wonder if perhaps he was some type of incredible living lab experiment and some mad doctor brainiac scientist pushing himself to some crazy outer limits because he seem to innately understand nutrition and how the body works so well together that he was able to do things that are absolutely mind-blowing on an athletic level and on a human body level.

His athleticism is truly second to none, as his performances were phenomenal when peered upon merit alone, and  if you were going to sculpt something to perform that didn't have a soul I would want to emulate him. A biological android of the future to be known in the passage of time with certainly beyond and planetary havoc that eradicates  our existence.

I know he is a man broken and embarrassed but I think we might need to better embrace his brilliance maybe as a doctor / scientist type of thinker and look what he has/is given/ giving back during this process, and at the very least, he has finally come clean after years of lying and deceit.

What it should cost him is not up to discussion from me nor anything that I have to decide or have an opinion about personally.

The Dichotomy:

What I am more concerned about again is the science that might be garnered if there's an open and candid discussion, and perhaps we shouldn't tear down the man that we probably really just don't understand and let the media build into a monster that he just fed off of himself almost in equal culpability at that instance in the making of what to me is still one of the most incredible cyclist of all times, as I followed cycling and worked in the industry for years and even with cheating admitted, just to be able to physically perform the way he did is still admirable to me and I know it took incredible dedication and that there was nothing easy about it.

I think Lance should be given absolute one-hundred-percent complete federal and state immunity and even International Community and that he should meet with a team of medical doctors from every different type of discipline of the body and he should share with them what his exact regimen was and what he has learned scientifically and medically about the human body and then further see what we can all extract from this to either stay healthy or to enhance healing and also what we should steer away from to help prevent cancers from occurring as again his very own cancer could possibly have come from these practices it may not be such a miracle that he overcame it. However medically speaking the odds were stacked against him I find it's still quite a miracle even if he did cost the cancer himself that he did to figure out how to beat it still if that's what we attributed it all to when the boils down to looking at just that specific aspect and not focusing on anything else.

Lastly I just want to emphasize I think there's a greater volume of knowledge that could be garnered here and needs to be as we need to just move on with our shows and what our own personal feelings are and think about the greater good that we could give back through his experiences as perhaps a human lab like we may never have again. No matter how insane the lies and the cheating there's amount of Bravery here almost in a naive way or something hard to put white words on that's quite kind of amazing and astonishing and again hard to put words on because with the foundation of lying undermines the character that I thought I'd meet you however then again it might take just that character to be able to think of the way that he didn't do the things that he orchestrated and some mad scientist kind of way to achieve the things that he did and I still have to look at that. I still have to quantify that. I still have to analyze that. I still have to examine that. I still have to look at every facet of that in every such way period. I find there's no on Amazin angle to look up on with this whole discussion about Lance Armstrong and his entire racing career in cycling.

I don't think he's hurt cycling in the long run as he has drawn the eyes of the world upon the sport that he still loves and that I still love and that we all still love. I don't think he made anybody turn away from the sport. I think Lance should be giving absolute 100 percent complete Federal and state community and even International Humanity & that he should meet with a keen of medical doctors from every difference type of discipline of the body and he should share with them what his exact regimen was and what he has learned scientifically and medically about the human body and then further see what we can all extract from this to either stay healthy your or two enhance feeling and also what we should steer a way from two help prevent answers from occurring as again his very own cancer could possibly have come from these practices it may not be such a miracle that he over came it. However medically speaking the verses stacked against him I find it still quite a miracle even if he did cost to cancer him so that he did to figure out how to beat it still if that's what we attributed all tune of oil down to looking at just that specific aspect and not focusing on anything else. You paragraph lastly I just want to emphasize I think there's a great volume of knowledge that could be Garner here and needs to be as we need to just move on with our souls and what are in personal feelings are in think about the greater good that we could give back through his experiences as perhaps a human lab like we may never have again. The matter how and saying the lies in the cheating there's a mess with of bravery here almost in a naive way or something hard to put quite words on that's right kind of amazing in astonishing and again hard to put words on because with the foundation of lying and reminds the character that I thought I knew how everything again in my take just that character to be able to think the way that he didn't do the things that he orchestrated in some mad scientist kind of way to see the things that he did and I still have the look at that. I still have to go on the 5 that. I still have the analyze that. I still have to examine that. I still have to look at every fast it over that and every such way.. I find there's no an amazing angle to look up on with this whole discussion about Lance Armstrong his entire racing career and cycling. They paragraph I don't think he's hurt cy

I guess what sucks more than anything of course is that other people lost their own Advantage perhaps if you had not cheated and that of course is always unfair when looking at the bigger picture. But looking for the body to perform at Peak times of use for that long-term damages might be useful to know about the travesty of lies that became Lance Armstrong, for that he indeed was, are we able to walk away today and learn something from what he was able to accomplish after cancer?..., or do we attribute his cancer to his doping in other types of cheating perhaps unknown? Looking at things scientifically and medically I wonder if perhaps he was some type of incredible lab experiment living in some mad scientist pushing himself the some crazy out heard limits because you seem to understand attrition and how the body work so well together that he was able to do things that are absolutely mind blowing on an athletic level and on a human body level. His Athleta season is truly a second to none if you were going to skip something to perform that didn't have a soul I would want to emulate him. I know he is a man broken and embarrassed but I think we might need you better and brace his brilliance maybe as a doctor type of person and look what he is giving back during this process, and at least he is finally come clean after years of line. What it should cost him is not at the discussion for mean or anything that I have to decide or have an opinion about personally. When I am working fine too bad again is the science that might be gone heard if there's a opening candid discussion and perhaps we should tear down the man that we probably really just don't understand and let them media built into a monster that he just said off of himself almost an equal call pub bility that that instance in the making of what to me is still one of the most incredible cyclist of all times as I followed cycle in a minute worked in the industry for years and even with cheating admitted just to be able to physically perform the way he did is still admirable to me and I know it took incredible dedication there was nothing easy about it. I guess what sucks more than anything of course is that other people lost their own advantage perhaps you had not cheated and that of course is always an affair when looking at the bigger picture. But looking for the body to perform at peak times of us were that long term damages might be useful to know and it certainly would be full turn down after sex traumatic advanced as maybe automobile impacts or even strokes or heart attacks for chemotherapy and things of that nature ring attrition is absolutely imperative to get the mind fact working in order again and thinking clearly again. You never in a half secure until you are several years removed from that point in time and with all of the chemicals out of your body too to wear clarity returns and I wonder if somehow some of this is similar.

Still needs final edit

Voice recognition

May still publish just understand there's some inherent that it's above that some are hilarious as type of flash voice recognition mistakes.

If anything about this man defensive please send me a message immediately and let me update and apologize ahead of time if nothing above the supposed to be taking personal or hateful in any such way and again as using voice recognition will often make mistakes or Michigan Vance's please forgive me if there are any such mistakes about.

So now I still have to edit evenly paragraph about my disclaimer.

Print look for final edits and move on to other ideas.

Please check back soon if the statement.