Google+ Followers

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Reminiscing and Yearning While Turning Now White Not Gray - Poetry - MobiusTripz

I'm looking for a time change,

A rerun of yesterday,

I'll give it all away a trade today,

To have you back in my life to stay.

Chorus:

But you don't really exist,
Stupid accidents, lies, and myths,
The sex and the drugs echo and persist,
Youth and energy we almost got spent.

I'd still live to rerun a few old yesterday's,

Of crazy times just me and you,

Flying on high fuel energy across spacetime,

A buzz for only a chosen few!

Repeat chorus:

I came rooted from what was once before,
I am a paradigm alone and I say let's shift,
It's time to forget about youthful yesterday's,
The future starts now I insist.

Chorus 2:

That reality i invented didn't really exist,
I blamed the accidents, lies, and myths,
The sex and the drugs echo and persist,
Youth and energy we almost got spent.

I made decisions and offered it all up over and over again, no accidents,

There is something here about destiny,
A great balance,
You and me,
Beautiful dreams fulfilled,
Back we listen to foo already backwards again,
As if who not looking back is not a genius?

All just patterns now repeat.

Or

Evolve

Fortune or just place your odds and the hands of destiny?

Faith, almost forgotten?

Stop selfish lies followed in personal miseries.

Your choices... All your choices.

Choose life today !!!