Google+ Followers

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Formula for Theft Without A Trace Part 2 ~ I Am Program ~ Excerpt

So this computer that cost over $60,000 made us a hell of a lot of money but here's the funny thing. At that time that computer might have cost $1,200 but probably more like 4 to $600. That was before I took the Deep dive into modern Computing and learned everything about them that I could inside and out and don't get me wrong I already knew a lot about computers as a child from Boy Scouts and explorers and growing up with them and Mass from the age of maybe 6 or 7. Computers have always been in my life and programming etcetera. I had a home PC 15 years before it was normal for everybody to have one. I heard people talk about the internet and different things they were doing for it before it existed. It gives you vision but I wasn't on the Intel side of this Vision that made somebody realize something about how the industry and the laws were going to change for Lending and mortgages and having a brokerage house to facilitate these and process massive amounts of mortgages and how we could find him and get the cream of the crop the best of the best in each department and keep pushing hard for that and paying and rewarding well and then when those things are funded they're owned by different companies we are paid a percentage and it's done we have nothing to do with it our hands are clean we did the paperwork but it may be that exactly which was so efficient which facilitated this possibility to begin with and when the laws would have been passed or some policies changed it wasn't realized that the help of computers would speed this process up so much that there could be such a volume that it could greatly really impact the real estate market and because it was such a large heart of the real estate market that it did impact it impacted our economy and because it impact the economy of course you've heard our entire country deeply. So deeply we have not recovered and so I'm trying to unravel have this must have been done so easily and it was with computers and knowing that these old things wouldn't transfer over well with their data to a lot of the new stuff and some of it was just plain old smart good business and utilizing tools to the best of one's ability. I know we work our asses off and nothing motivates you like money and if you are driven by money money and the promise of more of it will make you work harder and there's nothing wrong with that as long as it's voluntary of course and today that should obviously go without saying. It disgusts me that in this day and age I would have to think that there is any slave labor anywhere but the truth is the truth and it exists So this computer that cost over $60,000 made us a hell of a lot of money but here's the funny thing. At that time that computer might have cost $1,200 but probably more like 4 to $600. That was before I took the deep dive into modern computing and learn everything about them that I could inside and out and don't get me wrong I already knew a lot about computers as a child from Boy Scouts and explorers and growing up with them in my house from the age of maybe 6 or 7. Computers have always been in my life and programming etcetera. I had a home PC 15 years before it was normal for everybody that one. I heard people talk about the internet and different things they were doing for it before it existed. It gives you vision but I wasn't on the Intel side of this vision that made somebody realize something about how the industry in the laws we're going to change for lending and mortgages and have been a brokerage house to facilitate these and process massive amounts of mortgages and how we could fine tune and get the cream of the crop the best of the best in each department and keep pushing hard for that and pain and rewarding well and then when those things are funded there and by different companies we're pay the percentage in its done we have nothing to do with it our hands are clean we did the paperwork but it may be that exactly which was so efficient wish facilitated this possibility to begin with and when the laws would have been passed or some policies changed it wasn't realized that the help of computers would speed this process up so much that there could be such a volume that it could greatly realist impact the real estate market and because it was such a large part of the real estate market that it did impacted impacted our economy and because it impact there economy a corset her our entire country deeply. So deeply we have not recovered and so I'm trying to unravel have this must have been done so easily and it was with computers and knowing that these old things wouldn't transfer over well with their dad at 2 a lot of the new stuff and some of it was just plain old smart good business and you'll Osmond tools to the best of ones ability. I know we work our asses off and nothing motivate you like money and if you are driven by money money in the promise of more of it will make you work harder and there's nothing wrong with that as long of this voluntary of course and today that's obviously go without saying. Its just me that in this day of age I would have to think that there is any slave labor anywhere but the truth is the truth and it exists and there's no excuse for it and it must be wiped out but that is it different topic for different day.

Well that's enough about all this today I've got other things I want to write about but this one will keep unraveling in my mind I'll keep figuring it out and I'll talk to more people. It's those with knowledge that's abused and it's this knowledge that comes ahead of time and when combined with technology especially it is an incredible violation of morals to make such incredible amounts of money at the cost of others hard work and my biggest question left is where did all of this money actually go? I don't think we should have any problem taking it back. Actually demanding it back but if it existed of course because the market was over inflated. We have Insider information we just want to pump everything up 5% and if we Pump It Up 5% we can loan out 500 million dollars and will give you 2% to process all the paperwork and I'm just making up numbers off the top of my head but that could be a type of stimulus program but it could also be the same type of plan where its planned out so well it robs us of wealth because loans are funded but then that money disappears and bankruptcies are declared. There's no Trace backwards and Technology was used to get an upper hand because the knowledge was already gained that this stuff was going to happen because it was kind of planned but the word got up to and people take advantage of it and it can't be proven. I imagine it was small percentages of theft that ended up being hundreds of billions of dollars maybe upwards of close to a trillion.

This goes along with the bankers and all the other damage they did to us which is incalculable and these motherfuckers need to be jailed put in prison they almost single-handedly destroyed this country along with crooked politicians because money has been spent in ill will towards payoffs where it could have been spent in infrastructure or research and development and places where it was needed.

We seem to have a system that worked quite well at a time but I think there is a capacity that is maximum for that type of system and we have far exceeded it and it becomes no longer sustainable. There are many studies and business that look at size of business and the ability to be able to manage it efficiently and when it becomes too large to run efficiently and therefore needs to be broken into two or more companies and I think the country needs to be looked at this a little bit more carefully because it is a perspective that makes good sense in the new regions we are broken down into might make good sense for certain states to work together that way and still stay the United States but kind of have a different formula about how we're going to go about getting to where we want to be properly once again which of course takes hard work and production of products which we have to bring back to United States along with high-tech jobs that we are still developing in new amazing marketplaces.

One time I cleared over $5,500 and that was after I put 25% of my paycheck into my 401k and then the rest of my gross income was taxed and that was only a half months pay and the previous month's bonus. You can imagine the bonus I made and how many lives we must have been funding to get a paycheck like that.

Perhaps what made my gut turn the most of that place other than my suspicions was when my Jewish boss told me don't hire any more niggers.





I took a long pause because it's needed and you know what I felt the way you feel right now. That speaks 8 trillion volumes all at once. I already knew the place was evil and greedy and I had to leave and that only hastened my decision. I admired this man he works so hard and he shattered that with one word and a terrible flawed philosophy. He knew I would hate it so much that he explained it to me you know his logic and reasoning which up until then was perfect and not flawed at all. God I wish I had the technology I have to do back then and that's all I've got to say about that. These are the same motherfuckers that didn't know anything ever happened. Those are the exact same motherfuckers that are stealing Non-Stop and when we catch them in these little teeny tiny live it is really a cover to massive flaws of character and that they will stick around where the getting is good so pay attention to what they are supporting and hanging around and if we can find the financial influences because it takes influence and that in there knowledge to know these things and then combined with the modern technology and then if we change platforms especially and it's hard to convert data sets and we lose stuff because this happens periodically and it's very common if it's noon when the switches are going to happen then it's much easier to facilitate one of these incredible rip off and it's not like you're going in and digging a hole under a building and drilling up through the bottom of the concrete and rebar and threw some gravel and then through some steel plate and then have to get some C4 plastic explosives and then some Diamond bit drill bit set 500000 RPMs which nobody's ever seen before to drill into the safe we're just talking about people are stealing money digitally now. Stealing money