Google+ Followers

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Formula for Theft Without A Trace Part 3 ~ I Am Program ~ Excerpt

TyCell first of all you have a business that doesn't make a lot of trash and we didn't. It was the most efficient and cleanest business I've ever seen and everything was shredded to pieces big time and we had our own Department that processed and processed numbers all night on several different machines that all together we're extremely powerful for their time and trust me our office was the top-of-the-line best quality office you could work in and I was proud to be promoted to the manager of this very esteemed Corporation where I was admired for my hard work and dedication and expertise where I broke all the records in the marketing department, I absolutely smashed them.

That used to be fun to wait for Alan Greenspan to make some announcements. Pretty fucked up when you read the kind of admissions umich today. We would watch the stock market we would see if he was going to adjust the prime lending rate up or down has this would dictate how the economy would react and if we were going to have really good times or if times were going to get tough again and I don't ever see us waiting on the edge of our seat like that anymore nobody has been admired like him and nobody fucked up like him. He has single-handedly taken responsibility for the economy crashing the way it did but he admits there was laws that changed and flaws that made all of this possible and his story Blends well with mine and I need to do a better job of painting a much clearer picture and this will be a good place to start and air out the dirty laundry and this may evolve and at it from time to time and I will keep an original of this and each draft perhaps but this address right here where your reading could change it would not change any fact it would only add to specifics and more clarity and of course change grammar spelling and things of that nature.

I want to explain all of this stuff much more concisely but I feel like I have to put some background on there too because it kind of gets your own feeling about things there and why things were the way they were because it was orchestrated perfectly so that not only would be perfectly efficient and effective we had the upper hand everywhere because we didn't have training of our loan officers and nobody else did that we were a brokerage firm and nobody can compete with us because we have 68 lenders we were the sharpest looking people we had a huge office with a lot of employees we had the top of the line office supplies we had very pretty secretaries that were excellent at their jobs very professional leaders of each department we had a kitchen with a wonderful So first of all you have bills to doesn't make a lot of trash and we didn't. It was the most efficient and cleanest business of ever seen it everything was shredded to pieces big time and we had our and apartment that processed and process numbers all night on several different machines that all together were extremely powerful for their time and trust me our office was the top of the line best quality office you could work in and I was proud to be promoted to the manager of this various steamed corporation where I was admired for my hard work and dedication and expertise where I broke all the records in the marketing department, I have solutely smashed them.

It used to be fun to wait for Allen greens man to make some announcements. Pretty fucked up when you read the kind of Admissions he makes today. We would watch the stock market we would see if he was going to adjust the prime lending right up or down as this would dictate how the economy would react and if we were going to have really good times or if times were going to get off again and I don't ever see us waiting on the edge of our seat like that anymore nobody has been admired like him and nobody fucks up like him. He is single handedly taking responsibility for the economy crashing the way did but he admits there was laws that chain and flaws that made all of this possible and his story blends well with mine and I need do a better job of painting a much clearer picture and this will be a good place to start and air out the dirty laundry and this may evolve and edit from time to time and I will keep an original of this and each draft perhaps but this address right here where you're reading could change it would not change in a fact it would only had two specifics and more clarity and of course change grammar spelling and things of that nature.

I want to explain all of the stuff much more concise leave but I feel like I have to put some background on there too because it kind of gets your own feeling about things there and why things were the way they were were because it was orchestrated perfectly so that not only would be perfectly efficient and a fact if we had the upper hand everywhere because we didn't have training of our loan officers and nobody else did that we were a brokerage firm and nobody could compete with us because we have 6 did lenders we were the sharpest looking people we had a huge office with a lot of employees with the top of the line office supplies we had very pretty secretaries that were excellent at their jobs very professional liters of each department we had a kitchen with the wonderful coffee that was free and a refrigerator for anybody that wanted to bring food and we had a deli downstairs what we could eat any day that we just tired and we had brakes 2x day.

I'll just close with this because it's hard tied up together I can't find a damn thing about him is that the few employees but online it's like they didn't exist and I'm not saying any names that doesn't matter on here just trust me everything I say about this Corporation was true.

Remember history repeats itself and get ready because the economy is guaranteed to blast off we're going to see the best times we seen after the worst of times and it's going to last at least 12 years for certain but then after that we're blowing up this big Bloom and there's no foundations just all air and so when that thing's over inflated its weak it's not solid but have a good foundation it pops everything comes crashing down with it and that's where we're going right now soon if we're not careful because we could be set up to be saved once again and there's lots of ways people can get paid off and make it look legal and maybe it is even legal because again the laws change before we realize technology is going to make things so much faster though it's hard to believe.

It feels like none of my life back then even existed so I could just all got erased my marriage the best job anybody could ever ask for easily over $100,000 year if I didn't leave and for me it was a piece of cake but I was damn good at it. In my department we didn't do anything illegal we worked hard and we had a lot of fun and I'm motivated people and we had a predictive dialer and I turned the computer on and I ran the call list and I trained and I got everybody fired up and I talked them how to sell. I talked about it to speak and had to freeze and have to demand and how to keep talking over Interruption and be argumentative but polite when needed and get the information to make a sale and make that person realize if we save you money don't you want to talk for a minute that's all I want to know please you gotta have like you must have an interest rate above 8% $0.30 angry you must be stressed when we get that down for you would have thought possible? And then the information starts and we sit around on our schedule date and where we will get it when we did. I'm love to find out where all of this fucking lines are and I bet none of them can be traced today I just bet.

And so that's a really terribly written story about robbing UpCountry blind of their assets right before their eyes and probably even not even breaking the law and doing it without leaving a Trace and most people won't even talk about it because they were paid so well it didn't matter but when certain things were said and it just reaffirmed all of those gut feelings, when the racism was confirmed I quit society that day to a degree and I had to get the hell out of the area. I still don't know exactly what all that means but I know it still makes my gut turn this viciously.

One thing that is amazing is universal law.

Some people think of a kind of superstitious Lee and they might call it karma. Other people believe Jesus Christ walk there because we all know he was a person and they believe he was the son of God so they are Christians and they think of that as their universal law. But the law of the universe, universal law is about equilibrium and balance and it basically if you do something bad it's going to come back to you it is just the way it works and you can have deep faith and trust in that and just stay out of the way and let nature do its thing. It is not something to interfere with it is something to stay out of the way of. When great change happens if it's positive you will know because you will feel that presence and if it's not you will again no because you will feel that presents. You've always known some people take energy from you and some people give. Some are equal. You've always known that when so-and-so walks into the room you're very excited or you feel worn out and I know you think I can't stand hanging out with them you think quietly to yourself as you greet them with a wave and ask them if they want a cup of tea. We all know people that are these different ways but the point is is it affects us and our energy and our spirit and it's very real. I felt that there and then when it was real fun with that racism and my marriage is falling apart and my wife was sleeping with men for money when we didn't need money... It's times like that when you really want to just put a bullet right through your skull on into your brain because this time it hurt so bad you can't stop the hurt not even with a fifth of Jack Daniels.

I was dating care of them I've gotten away from in-laws and my wife and I'm at this beautiful petite woman with red hair that I really love and we had a deep passionate and brief relationship before she completely shut me out immediately after 9/11. Online 11 I had slept over at her place and she'd gone to work A Classic Glass and I heard the plane hit the Pentagon but I didn't know what it was and I was chatting on the computer with a lady friend in New York and she told me what happened there where a plane hit a building and t