Google+ Followers

Friday, December 30, 2016

Witches, Cunts & Bitches ~ I AM PROGRAM ~ MobiusTripz ~ Poetry

There are, it is true, evil witches,

There are women that will cut you down and kill you,

And the candles burn and flicker back and forth their flame,

They are truly bitches,

With a mind of their own don't get too close because they will always work and with you having knowledge of this who will be to blame?,

They hide behind this Veil that makes you feel safe, as they are like mothers of the Earth,

From this Vale where they hide they do Mesmerize you,

These are your modern day witches,

When you start realizing that they are staring through you it's already too late and you're done you're through,

I'll tell you at least one time to be where should pay attention if for your life for your friends you do care,

You could be a quick cut with a razor on your jugular of your throat,

evil, especially conjured and contrived,
they absolutely without a doubt thrive upon and adore,

Poison in your dinner is so common you can almost bet on it but it could be something as sophisticated as a planned accident in Bermuda on your boat,

comes out when they are full of hate and retribution and like a snake they strike intent from the beginning on placing you permanently into the dirt.

The flame flickers and mesmerizes and they wait for that certain way you look before they strike to get what they want,

They will Mesmerize with their eyes,

I never thought I would even say this or think this but this world is full of worthless greedy simple disgusting cunts,

Do all of those things that you adore, they will bend over the end of the couch or get down on their knees up on the floor,

And now the flame flickers and dances faster than ever wanting to attract you in and absolutely dominate you with Allure and attraction with such a strength like pheromones from the human body nothing can break the Chainz that now do bond,

they will do anything it takes if it's cook you a special meal in the kitchen or take you hiking somewhere you think you're safe but they are plans different I do implore,

a flicker of candle light or two rooted in lust over here, a distraction while over there poison and wine in the blind-spot, her covert action,

I hope you will think about it the next time deep into your eyes she stares into your eyes from where she kneels devouring you from upon the  flying carpet on the floor,

which ends with your death because it's all already in your head mapped out and for you in store.

But the flicker of the candle mesmerizes while you stand belt unbuckled zipper undone on the flying carpet with eyes from her that penetrate laser beings locked in you are now a painted target,

The candle flame bigger than ever with a long wick dances wildly and flickers madly consuming more and more oxygen, her plan enacted myriad energy running wild,

without a care drift further and further away from reality and become less and less aware of all around you... just exactly what she has planned for you,

Do not play with a candle do not play with a flame and do not play with a fire damn it you have been told since you were a f****** child.

Shall we discuss the story about an Apple?

Shall we discuss stories of knights in the middle of the night riding in Blackness these Black Knights defeating all horrors and threats?

Shall we discuss the male or the Masons and these things so true today still we stand Tall?

Shall we discuss the foundations of a nation that offer to all so different same and equal freedom and completely without question by rule of law comma may all men see these words and know them indelibly upon their mind and this ignorance be stomped out now or they that are ignorant because those that will be stamped out if they're stubborn Minds do not give.

If you will not promote peace and you will threaten the week and hurt those not deserving which would only be those that threaten the peaceful would you like me to discuss what exactly will happen to you buy the new rule of the land?

I've been around people from West Point in the CIA and the FBI and every tentacle of law enforcement and I have studied it and I understand so many facets all about it and exactly what the science all means and what we have at hand.

I am connected in every way possible to the right people and together we always are making our stand.

I'm getting tired of playing around with the Middle East and I remember how easy it was to burn hundreds of ants with a little tiny magnifying glass and the Sun,

I've said it before and I'll say it again people are lucky I don't dive a little bit deeper into the science that is within me in the skills that I have and the things that I could design because I could incinerate this problem in the Middle East and fore most make it quite fun.

I kind of wonder why we're doing it a little bit at a time and just simply using a little bit of discrimination that we have with discretion and some drones,

The problem is there's new laws that are passed and even a citizen in the lower 48 can become a Target because these laws have changed where it's legal to take someone out and in what zones.

I guess it's all in the technology and it needs to be involved so sore from that point of view like a sociopath I can certainly understand,

It's easy for me to turn my emotions off and study it cold from a better point of view or things are efficient feelings are turned off and the only important objective is whatever is the demand.

I have which is to the left of me and the intelligence Community all around and I can't find love and Washington DC or the mountains or anywhere in between or across this land comma

I'm going to go eat some mushrooms and drop some LSD at some music festivals all dressed up like a hippie with decorations and my hair and maybe I'll just disappear and I'm sure love you just won't understand. awesome but you gotta be quiet when I'm running stuff man I'm