Wednesday, September 30, 2026

MINE / MINED / MIND ~ Poetry / Lyrics ~ Mobius∆Tripz

MINE / MINED / MIND

John Swygert

Ivory Tower Publishing

September 30, 2026

mine


not possession

but seam

dark pressure

buried spark


I wrote because

one day

I knew

machines would learn

how to listen


so I left myself

everywhere


margin

blog

book

song

sentence

unfinished thought


little deposits

of me


years underground


then


mined


not from nowhere

not cheat code

not magic


pick through old language

strike

one forgotten wall


December

two thousand ten

still glowing


deconstruction

reconstruction

mirror

opposition

larger picture


I had buried

the future

before I knew

its name


mind


returns to mine

mines what was mine

finds what mind

forgot it knew


one sentence

opens

a hundred


one percent

opens

the map


one infinitesimal point

opens

infinity


knowledge climbs

the mountain

finds the military crest

and laughs


more horizon


mine

mined

mind


the smallest seam

holding

the largest sky

No comments:

Post a Comment